six ;;

"c'mon just jump in!" Sophie screamed at Michael from inside the pool.

Everyone except michael was in the pool. Everyone knew that he hated being outside, but having to sit under an umbrella for two hours is a little crazy.

"no!" he pulled a towel over his head, and laid back in the chair.

Sophie got out of the pool laughing a little, running up to michael pulling his arm so he would have to get up from the chair. but, michael being a lot stronger than her he didn't even move.

Michael giggled a little from under the towel, knowing that Sophie's little fragile body, was trying to pull his more manly body up from his chair.

"Sophie, this isn't going to work for you." Michael removed the towel from his head, smiling up at the girl he has had a crush on ever since they started talking in the big group chat.

Knowing that she wasn't going to stop until Michael got up out of his chair.

"fine, okay." Michael let Sophie pull him up, and dragged him to the edge of the pool.

Sophie interlocked her fingers with Michael's , and jumped in together.

Everyone just swam around some more. Making some group conversations or some one on one.

Everyone soon got out to eat some pizza, that of course Michael had ordered.

"so, this has been fun! Yeah?" Luke cheered with the group.

"Sure has!" Taylor smiled at Luke, while he smiled back and gave her a hug.

No one else but Sophie really realized how she was acting when they had first gotten there.

Taylor realized after the moment Sophie and Michael kinda had, she didn't want to be in the middle of something big, so she backed out, and became distant from the boys until she realized Luke is really the one she might like.

Even though he doesn't really talk much, or show much emotion because he's very shy, and gets nervous when girls or brought up to the situtation, but since Sophie and Elena have been there for him, and the rest of the boys for 5 Months now, he warned up
to them in that amount of time.

Even though Taylor was literally added yesterday to the group chat, he still felt he should give her a chance. Since she is friends with Elena and Sophie, she has to be nice and caring just like them.

"See you guys later!" The boys waved goodbye, as the three girls got into Sophie's car.

The girls waved has Sophie drove down their street.

💫💫💫💫💫💫
wow sorry for the awkward ending.

see taylor isn't bad after all!

okay the next chapters will be back to iMessage !

thanks for reading and voting and liking this book wow.

xx
sophie