2- Her Worst Mistake

Y/N's POV

The lecture was going on.
I was trying to focus and my dear friend wasn't helping at all. She's eating the snacks which she somehow managed to get in.

Those freaking chips sound so crunchy all of a sudden.

When I was trying to move my things to the side so I can avoid the sound, one of my pens fell down.

Why does all these things happen to me? With my lazy ass, I don't even want to take it back.

I cursed under my breath and bent down to reach the pen without even looking towards it.

Everything was normal until I felt something smooth under my hand.

What is that?

I sharply turned my head to look down and that's when I realized it was another hand under mine.

I quickly take back my hand to look at the owner of the hand who is...

Park Sunghoon?

He looked at me with a look colder than my favorite Ice-cream.

"I am sorry" I said, trying my best not to start a conversation.

He just nodded his head with no expression or whatsoever on his face and handed that pen over to me.

"He looks cold." I shrugged it away.

* TIME SKIP *

3rd person's POV

Jake, Sunghoon and Jay are walking around in the corridors during the recess. Sunghoon was scrolling in his phone while the other two boys just talked to each other. Since Sunghoon was so silent, Jake tried conversating with him.

"Since when did you become so considerate about others? Like, you even returned the pen to that girl." He said looking at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon answered while shoving his hands in to his pockets, "What are you trying to say?"

"I mean, if you ever saw me on the street, dying. I can swear to God you would pass by." Jake replied with a frown.

"I bent down to tie the lace of my shoes and her pen tripped on my hand. What am I supposed to do? Kick it away?"

Jake remained silent, Jay chuckled at the two younger ones.

"What?" Jake asked.

Jay shook his head. "Nothing. They way you're asking for his attention is lovely. The way you think he should bother about you, the way he did about that girl. Awww. How cute!" Jay said with a smirk on his face obviously teasing Jake to ease the awkwardness surrounding them, before running away.

Jake gasped hysterically. "What do you mean? You mean, I need his attention?"

"What if I say yes?" Jay was totally pushing Jake's buttons.

"Hey, stop it! I didn't!" Jake exclaimed in a yell. Jay started to run away - chuckling - as Jake followed him, leaving an expressionless Sunghoon behind.

"Why are they so childish?" The silent Sunghoon mumbled.

* NEXT DAY *

You and your friend Chaeryoung were at your locker. As you were talking about how annoying siblings can be, a girl who looked so mean, approached the two of you with a ugly smirk on her face.

Believe me or not, she literally looks like Mr.Burns from The Simpsons.

"OH! If it isn't my pumpkin!" she said loudly, making the two of you look at her.

Jocks like her literally don't know the meaning of personal space. She kept getting closer. I wanted to puke on her face.

"Baby girl, I have a lot of homework today. Thanks to that old asshole." she said referring to her teacher.

"You're going to finish it up, Right?" she said, caressing your cheek.

As if! I won't!

You heard someone clear their throat.

" If you wouldn't mind, I'll suggest you to take your filthy hands off mah lady." Chaeryoung said, defending me from my side.

"Uhm. I'm sorry. I don't remember talking to you?" said that bully.

"And, I am sorry too. I don't remember giving you the permission to talk to me like that, Fuck off." She said slapping her hand away from you before grabbing your wrist, taking you away from that bully, bringing a smile to your face.

"That was so... cool! You looked so cool!" You said making her smile.

"Y/N you're the only one who accepted me as your friend. If I can't do this for you, what even am I to you?" She said placing her hands on your shoulders, maintaining an eye contact.

Why does she look so serious? She's not terrifying, she's cute.

"Oh! Looks like you've been watching a lot of dramas lately." You said joking at her seriousness making her smile too.

* Time skip *

You went to the dining hall along with Chaeryoung. You guys walk around searching a seat, while talking, talking and talking to each other. We can never shut up if we ever binge watch a Netflix series. Those things are pretty interesting to chat about.

You were at peace until...

You bumped into someone before hearing your friend gasp at the sight.

You look up slowly - hesitating a lot - only to realize you fucked up.

"S.H.I.T"

The man was staring at you with a deadly look which was piercing holes into you.

"Calm down, Jake. It's just a phone." Jay said, patting Jake on his shoulder.

His words didn't at the least effect the man infront of you. Instead they just made him scoff.

Did I just bump into Jake, whom I promised myself not to bother till this academic year flies away?

(A/N: Guys, Sorry if that didn't feel like a cliffhanger. It was supposed to be. Blame it on my unprofessionalism.)