3- The Bullying Begin

Double update cuz, why not?

"Oh my darling. How many years are you blind from?" He said picking up his phone whose screen was totally shattered. That creepy smile is urging me to pass away even more.

"I'm sorry", you said, fearing his presence.

"Oh, come on baby, that doesn't get me my phone back." He said pointing to the phone.

Why does he have to scare me so much with that voice of his? I may just wet my pants right here!

"I really didn't mean to do it and I really am sorry." Act cool.

"Okay. Listen to me." He is visibly holding his anger in. "This is bloody expensive, and I got it as a gift from my Mom, on my birthday. You can pay me back the money, but not the memory." he said.

You wanted to cry looking at his scary face. But in your whole life, you've learnt a lesson, thanks to your dad. You're not ever supposed show your weak point to men. Cuz all they do is make you weak and break you. Right now, even if you're getting scared, you just tried to act cool.

"Well. I just wanted to remind you that, two can play that game. What if I'm blind? Will you just come straight in just to bump into me?"

Please don't fuck up.

He raised his eyebrows in disbelief, saying "You mean I did all of this, just to break my phone?"

"No" you say trying hard not to stutter.

"Then what!? You don't know how precious it is to me! You don't know why and how much I treasured it. You just ran into me and put all the fault on me?" He raised his voice a little more than he spoke earlier.

You remained silent understanding that the phone carried a great memory to him.

"You're like that type who does all the mess they can do and make others look like the bad guy of the scene. Like the little piece of sh-"

A sound echoed throughout the hall making all the people look at you.

" S L A P "

You see how the boy's face turned to the side with his cheek getting redder every second. You don't know why you did that, but you just did. Your emotions got the best of you.

"Look. I accept any punishment you can give me. I am doing this because I know the value of a mom. I know how much a mother can mean to her child. But you can't just call me a piece of shit straight up like that."

You see him lift his face and turn his gaze towards you. He stared at you. His eyes are getting redder and his hand is still on his face due to the slap you gave him. As the clock ticks, you are getting intimidated by him.

He stayed silent. If he is doing this to make the tension in the atmosphere grow up, he is totally succeeding.

I had a brain freeze.

"You may go away. I will deal with this." A familiar voice interrupted you.

Park Sunghoon.

Jay looked Sunghoon and then you before nodding.

You whispered, "Thank you.", before getting away with pure guilt hovering above you. I know that I am at the fault but he can't call me whatever he wants. Atleast, that's what I kept saying to myself.

Jake's POV

That girl bumped into me making my phone break, and also had the audacity to slap me. I was already fuming with anger and there's Sunghoon to fuel my anger.