6- The Bet

Y/N's POV:

Okay. I'm extremely overwrought. Not about me being tyrannized by Jake. Sunoo is already hurt. He can't be taking a risk for me.

I was sprinting around, distressed.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Chaeryoung.

"It's alright, Y/N. Don't sweat it. We have plenty of chances. And, Sunoo. He'll get through it."

I just nodded and she patted on my shoulder and we walked towards the soccer court.

Time was ticking and the match took a start in no time. I was so anxious about the game. It's okay even if Sunoo lost the bet. I would be relieved if he doesn't hurt himself.

I really didn't expect Jake to be this good, but that God, Sunoo was pretty athletic too.

Soon, it was time for the break. Sunoo looked so exhausted which made me rush towards him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" He smiled.

I handed him the bottle of water and he took a sip.

"Don't hurt yourself."

"I won't. I will try my best not to."

"Mhmm." You nodded.

"Gotta return. Meet you later!" He ran away, waving his hand.

* * *

The moment of truth.

Here come the last round.

The game started making my heart pound faster. Jake passed the ball over to the boy standing the nearest, whose name was Ni-ki, according to my knowledge.

The Ni-ki boy headed straight towards the goal but one of Sunoo's team members stood as his obstacle making him pass the ball over to another boy, Jungwon.

But let me blame it on their luck, Sunoo was able to take the lead before the ball even got to reach Jungwon.

"GO, Sunoo!" I cheered him up.

Sunoo was literally on the verge of winning, Until...

"Whoa! Was that a slide tackle?" Someone exclaimed.

I simply let my jaw drop. Did Jake just score a point?!

Sunoo groaned loudly and made his way towards me.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm such a loser!"

"Don't"

Silence.

"Don't call yourself like that. I know you've put your best of you. It isn't your fault he's that good at the game.

Jake approached and swayed his arm around Sunoo's neck, "Yeah. Right. He did great!" He said sarcastically.

He turned to me. "You lost the bet."

"I know." I replied.

"Stay here, and Sunoo. You can leave." He said pointing to the exit.

Sunoo looked at you and you nodded at him.

He left and you were here. Alone. You and him.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, Guys... Love you!)