8- The Detention

(Triple update, cuz your author is excited!)

NEXT DAY

I went to school and attempted the Mathematical exam. Thank Goodness, my percentile was a solid 98. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it.

After the exam took and end, I was talking to Sunoo and Chaeryoung.

"Did he bother you in any way today?" Sunoo asked seriously.

"Not yet. But watch him when he comes to me and says, 'Here's my homework which you need to do. Don't forget the bet.' " I imitated his strong Australian accent.

I heard someone clear their throat and find it's none other than him. Jake.

Damn. He looked mad.

'Why does he always have to pop up from the back?' I thought, tense approaching me.

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it!"

"Oh, you didn't?"

I looked at him with fear when the teacher stepped in.

"Damn you teacher!" Jake whispered and headed towards his desk angrily.

'Oops, that was close!'

* * *

The teacher was teaching and suddenly a paper ball landed on your desk. You straightened the paper out to read the message.

'Just you see'

You turn around and find Jake staring at you with an angry face. Believe me, it wasn't cute.

Poor you, the teacher had to notice.

"Y/N!"

"Y-Yes!"

"What are you staring at? And Jake, don't play innocent as if I haven't seen you throwing papers at her."

You remained silent.

"Both of you! To the detention room after the class!"

Jake groaned and you sighed in disbelief.

'I wish you go to hell, Jake!' You thought.

* * *

Class ended.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" Sunoo asked.

"No. It's okay. You said you were going to Heeseung's house to play games."

"It's fine. I can cancel it."

"-Just go. You can't be missing your happy time for me." You pushed his back gently, indicating him to go.

"Fine, fine. I'm leaving. But it's not my fault if you cry, missing me."

"As if." You rolled your eyes.

Sunoo left and you saw Jake walking over to the detention room. You had to follow him since the teacher ordered the both of you to go along together.

On your way, you watched all the girls drooling over him and screaming of top of their lungs.

"Wow! It's Jake!
"He's definitely my future boyfriend!"
"No! He's mine!"

Are they whining? Ew!

You reached the room and were supposed to stay there, with him, for a whole long hour.

You sighed heavily.

Jake took his place, and you took yours which was in the corner of the room.

Your teacher asked you to study Electrochemistry, which the both of you did.

Well, maybe just you.

The teacher got a call which he excused himself for and got out leaving the both of you alone in the class.

'Can my day get anymore worse?!' You mentally were cursing right now.

When you looked around, you watched Jake coming towards you. You panicked.

He came closer and closer and closer and was finally infront of you. He bent down to your level. He had one of his hands in his pocket and slammed his other hand onto your desk, making you flinch slightly.

"You really are feisty, aren't you? You really had the guts to imitate me."

You looked at him, unappreciably petrified.

He leaned in close than he already is, making his breath gently fan your face, making you back off slightly.

He snickered before saying, "You don't think you can make fun of me, don't you?"

The teacher stepped in out of the blue and noticed you.

"Jake! Go back to your place! What the hell are you thinking you're doing? Step away!"

Jake rolled his eyes and went back to his seat.

'This teach really seems like he loves interrupting at the right time.' Thought Jake.

Subsequently and hopefully, the time was killed and it's now time for us to go home.

I rushed out of the room, not even giving Jake a lone glance...