A bond with Raptors

"Wow calm your ass down, Blue!" I said holding my hand out and crouching. The Raptor tilted her head slightly.
"Lauren" i called to my friend who was also crouching with her hand out at the Raptor called Echo. We were back-to-back attempting to make a bond with these angry, mad Raptors.
"Yeah?" She called back.
"Are Echo and you bonding?" I asked
"I think he's starting to understand" she replied
"How about you and Blue?" She called
I didn't reply. I reached my hand further and further until it touched Blues nose. I got up slowly and brought myself closer to Blue. I stroked his nose. We had finally got a bond, a girl and a Raptor bonded.
Lauren looked around and did the same as me. She eventually bonded with Echo.
"Now what about the other two" Lauren called
"I will take them both" I said standing beside Blue
"You can't take both!" She said "You need more than two in a Raptor pack"
"Then i suppose i need to take Echo" I said.
"Oh...um...okay" she said unsurely.
"Thank you" I said steadily
"I suppose you have always had a special understanding with animals." She said with a sort of perk in her voice "but as long as I get to help caring for them!"
"Of course you can!" I told her.
She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Later that day i had tamed all four Raptors.
"Charlie, eyes on me!" I shouted at the young Raptor.
I kept my eyes fixed on them as they followed me.
"Good now, Delta, stay!" I called
The Raptor stayed put while the rest followed me.
"Good!" I said throwing a rodent for each Raptor.
I looked up at the top of the cage and saw my best friend, Lauren, smiling down at me.
I walked up the stairs seeing the Raptors from a higher view just before they ran into the trees that led to a forest in the large cage.
"Hey girl" i said.
"They have a new dinosaur" she said looking around to me.