The night fall

"What! Another?!" I squealed
"Yeah but don't worry its not another Indominus rex" she giggled
I let out a sigh of relief and saw a bunch of families walk up the steps with cameras with their eyes searching around the cage below us in-search of my Raptors.
"Hey are you the owner of the Raptors!" Shouted a kid who looked like they were about eight years old.
"Yes, would you like to see them?" I asked with a smile across my face.
The little kid looked like he was about to scream and faint so i took it as a yes.
"Blue, Charlie, Echo, Delta, come!" I shouted loudly so they could hear me.
Tiny squeaks could be heard from a distance but they got louder and louder. Twigs broke as they ran down to the closest entrance of the cage. They looked around in circles franticly looking for me.
I clicked my tongue and shouted "up here"
They looked up at me tilting their head waiting to see what i wanted them for. I threw some food down for them to eat and then looked at the kids. They all looked amazed and so did the adults!

It was time to bring the Raptors in as it was nearly closing time. I entered the cage and called them. They ran to me. I stroked them and gave them hugs, they seemed to like this. I hurried them into their own individual enclosure which could fit at least four raptors in it. In each inclosure it had food and water and a place to sleep.
"Good girl, Blue" i whispered to the young Raptor, patting her back.
I shut the doors of the cages and walked of the large enclosure.
I had a house near the Raptor inclosure so that i cloud stay near them.
"Its was probably best if i get some sleep now, tomorrow will be a busy day" I said to myself