Chapter 1

A/n: author here biker chapter is out after so long , there might be some irl people being shipped I don't ship them but they make a good part in my story(eunchae and niki) might date eachother so I am just warning yall cuz I don't want them to me to get haye anyways my lovely reader let's start with this roller coaster!

Seori pov

As I was walking back home from school listening to music on my music player,I stepped on a muddy puddle by mistake with flooded my shoe but I didn't mind it was normal for it to rain here .

I walked in my house only to be greeted with my brothers evil smirk" what do you want now hyunjin?" I asked avoiding eye contact" its oppa for your information and  you should know what's going on in this house" my brother said with a stern voice making me feel scared" what is it now ?" I said trying to not show my nervousness" ommas medication and appas" he said pointing towards the cupboard.

I knew his plan he wanted to switch there medicine because he wanted them gone,  both of our parents were alcohol addicts but we were rich so they could easily afford medicines treatments etc. I honestly never tried to have a proper conversation with them.

It's either going to be on my brother achievements,  or about my future. Which had annoyed me into pieces I really don't want to focus on the future only the present,as a 16 year old I don't think people should worry for me. I can make my choices for myself I don't need people lingering around me all 24 7.

I really can't belive that ,my brother the most abusive person in his group is our parents favorite. He hasn't acheived many things in life like me...I have 23 trophies yet they didn't care at all.i only had one person who I could rely on my best friend Eunchae.

We have known each other since 5 grade she has always been with me in my ups and downs in my life. " if you want appa and ommas medicine get it by yourself I aint your servent" with that I ran into my room ignoring my oppas yelling" if only I had evidence" I thought.

Time skip next day--

" oppa ill come late today I'm hanging out with eunchae bye" I said avoiding eye contact, as I was about to leave my brother stood infront of the door" if you come after 8 I'll come after you " his voice made me gulp and nervous but I didn't show it" fine I don't care let go so I don't be late" I pushed his hand and left the house.

" hi eunchae" I said grabing her hand and hugging her" hi seori how have you been I missed you" she said leaving the hug and holding both my hand and swinging them" me to hyunjin has tried to frame me soo many times I dogde all of them tho" I said laughing, which made her giggle to" come lets go class is about to start" eunchae said pulling me.

Time skip-- lunch break

" if I use the student pass...I can get 20 percent discount" eunchae asked" yes girlie I paid mine for 3000 won that's 3 dollar and each meal costs about 10,000 or 15,000 won so with a discount we are saving alot" I said trying to be convincing" oki chagi ill go buy it" she said winking to me and taking one" ok now let's go im starving" I said pulling her to the cafeteria.

" oh anyways have you heard about the new student" eunchae asked me while she scrolled on her phone" no who is that?" I asked" i heard his name is yang jungwon, no one known about him only his name he is in our class" she said showing me a pic of him" does he have any friends? " I asked.

" yeah duh he joined this school because his 6 friends are here, remember that one guy Nishumara Riki or in other word Ni-ki I told you about he is in that gang" she told me whispering" oh wait the guy you like?" I said rather loudly earning a light smack from eunchae" yeah dumbo don't say that to loud jungwon is the leader " she said continuing to scroll on instagram" well I might end up telling him if you continue liking his pics instead of talking to me" I said pouting" oki baby ill give you all my attention just don't tell him".