chapter 2

Seori pov

" SEORI DID YOU SEE THAT NIKI LIKES ME BACKK!"eunchae screamed in joy touching her lips" yeah yeah I saw I filmed it too what was that weird pick up line tho so cringe wtf"i said in disgust " but I'm happy for you" I said" thanks seori I love you sooo much" eunchae said" dont you love him" I said offended acting" no I love you both." Eunchae said tugging my arm" by the way what's going on between you and jungwon?" Eunchae  asked " me and who?" Jungwon came from the back.

" absolutely nothing now stop eavesdropping " I said to him"Ohhh I thought I heard Jungwon and Seori” jungwon said smirking" boy it's none of your buissness I'm talking to my bestie,so leave" eunchae stated" remember I'm nikis bff" jungwon replied back before sitting down in his seat.

"Eunchae help me I cant feel my legs" I said sitting on her seat" chill bro I didn't know you fell for him that hard" eunchae said chucking " shh niki could tell him" I said covering her mouth" I won't " niki said hugging eunchae from behind" soo chagi( babe) how bout we go on a date tonight " niki asked" sure fine by me" eunchae said said turning around wrapping ner hand on his neck" ew so Cheesy too cheesy" I said" dont worry you will know once your dating to" eunchae said sitting down in her chair" jungwon hyung hello" niki said waving at jungwon" ew bro your tooo cheesy chill out " Jungwon said.

" good morning students " the teacher said making us all go to our seats " soo Seori right" jungwon asked with his hand on his face facing towards me" yeah,why? "I asked him back" well as my seat mate I need to get to know you " he replied making me Nod in agreement.

Timeskip~~home time

" so eunchae will be busy with niki do you wanna meet together?" I asked him" yeah sure where and what time" jungwon replied" well there is this on street which I wanted to go for year but eunchae never wants to go there we will meet there at 5 ok" I said" ok ok ill come" jungwon said chuckling" hey dude come here "Jay called jungwon" bye seori see you later" jungwon winked at me then left.

Jungwon pov~

" hey guys,how have you been doin" I asked all of them" it was alright pretty boring " Heeseung replied" but I bet it wasn't for you two" jake said nudging both niki and jungwon together( to stand next to eachother" yes both of our youngest got girlfriends -now" sunghoon added" no I don't niki does" I said" but we saw you smiling and laughing with Seori ,also you were staring at her during lessons" sunoo said whispering the last sentence " really was I? " I questioned myself cupping  my face with my hand" yeah you were, do you like her?" Jay asked me" no...I don't think so" I said" anyways lets go I have plans later" I said" with who" niki asked." someone" I said.

Seori pov~

" EUNCHAE HELP MEEEEE" i yelled shaking eunchae" WHAT happened" eunchae asked "Well I'm meeting a particular someone tonight" I sadi winking at her" YOUR MEETING WITH JUNGWON!" She yelled" yes" I said looking down" HOW DID YOU GROW CLOSE TO HIM!"She asked me" I didn't start the convo he did"there was a 5 second silence after i said that" HE DID, OMG I NEVER THOUGHT BAD BOY YANG JUNGWON JUST ASKED YOU OUT" eunchae screamed" no bro i  asked him, he started the convos we had in class i was to scared to talk to him"i said convincing her" well i cant help you in your shyness i have a date byee" eunchae said running off"..bye..now im left alone"

I went back home to get changed,i wore soft, cream coloured sweatpants with large black hearts displayed all over it, an off white top and a pair of black converse,and I quickly left my house and called an uber.

Jungwon pov~

I came home dropping on my bed and scrolled on my instagram fyp I saw seori post which said #ice cream day  with a pic of her and eunchae next to each other showing there ice cream seori had chocolate" wow she like chocolate me too" I thought " oh yeah" I said groaning" I have to meet with her ,but I'm soooo tired" Jungwon whined stuffing his face in the pillow and wraping himself like a Burito in his silk blanket " well no time to waste let's get ready" I said to myself changing into dark blue baggy jeans and a large dark green oversized shirt with my black leather jacket.