chapter 3

laskback~(her thoughts )(she isn't telling him )trigger warning possible abuse(14+)alcohol added.🙂

" uhg my oppa is soooo annoying, why can't he just leave me alone" I whined not realising that he was just outside and so was dad, I took out my phone to change my wallpaper to me and eunchae but then my door flung open with my dad with a lighter in his hand and my brother just standing there with a smirk" what happened appa?" I asked my dad stammering " well I heard your talking bad about us now especially your brother apologise to him right now" he said lighting the lighter up to heat it" b-but I didn't do anything like th- that!" I said scared I didn't know what he was going to to he reeked of alcohol he was practically wasted but being controlled" I won't say sorry to something I haven't done!" I yelled standing up to push them both out of my room,but then my dad pressed the lighter against my leg ,and I felt a sharp object going over my left arm i saw my dad holding pocket knife covered in blood, i looked at my arm and fell to the ground in pain.

I looked over to my brother,who was looking at me with an evil grin.He walked away signalling my dad that that was enough.they both left me in my room bleeding.i got up hold my wound to my bathroom i took my aid kit and cleaned my wounds my mom came in and asked me what happened i told her and she slapped me hard on my face leaving a red mark on my face i cried loudly,making my mom scoff" i didn't raise a weakling" my mom said before slamming the door shut. I stopped crying so i could focus on cleaning my wounds properly .

After i was done i chose my next days outfit,we couldnt wear sweater because we have inspection this week,all my shirts are short sleaved tho...i chose to wear my new shirt with a shirt which i bought since the sleeves were long and a long skirt to hide my burnt mark on my thigh,I sighed and tried falling asleep.

Back from flash back- (just so you guys don't confused your selves) I will write the next day,again..

Time passed Eunchae went to Ni-ki and Jungwon came to me " hey Seori did I take too long?" He asked putting his plate on the table" nope,not at all let's dig in " I said taking my chopstick and waiting for him to take a bite so I can start( It gave her satisfaction) .they ate their lunch talked and laughed together" I love how I can be myself when I'm with her not the bad boyness is needed with her she accepts me with who I am" jungwon thought smile at her genuinely " hey Jungwons what are you thinking of?" Seori asked tilting her head" nothing just thinking about random stuff" I said to her she nodded and finished her food" so are you free later" jungwon asked me" yeah I am why?" I asked trying to play dumb" wanna meet at your house?" He asked" " sorry Jungwon not my house".

" oh its ok let's come over to mine" jungwon replied standing up taking both mine and his plate to the trash" he is such a gentlemen" I said after he was far away to not hear.i walked to jungwon" thanks jungwon what lesson do you have now?" I asked him" sciecnce in the lab, you?" Jungwon said" me to ,wanna sit together?"i asked waiting for the answer" sure but the back bench" jungwon replied and we both walked to our next class talking and laughing.

" hello student today we will be learning about acids and alkalis,turn to page 3742." I teacher said" hey jungwon " i whispered" what" he replied,leaning against the chair"open your book and take notes" i said to him" naah bro i sleep you can focus and tell me later" he said crossinghis arms with his hoodie covering his face on one side ,he faced me.

" ahg..ill take 2 notes i guess,hehe" i said to myself opening my book and notepad. Time passed lesson ended",i dont want to wake him up he looked so peacefull sleeping but reality is reality"hey jungwon,......HYAH yang jungwon wake up its lesson is overtime to go home !" I yelled a little loud only for him to hear,he jumped..hehe" what the heck...ahg its already over" jungwon whined" yes now come lets go to our next class" i told him with a big smile making him stand up" by the way i made notes for you.." i said to him giving him a thin binder folder" t-t-thanks,i apreciate it" jungwon replied with a genuine smile.