chapter 5

Jungwon pov-

I walked to school eager to see if seori was alright I walked into class and saw her on her desk talking with eunchae making me smile seeing she was fine but I saw her hand placement as if she was hiding something,I walked over to them" hi guys whatcha talking about" I asked" girl talk,anyways see you later " eunchae said winking at me " bye bye" seori said to her dropping my smile and looking at me ,I took a hold of her hand seeing a huge red scar on it" what happened seori" I said leaving her hand gently " nothing much my dad took a light lighter and pressed it here it hurts less now don't worry" seori said giving me a faints smile" ok but if there is anything you wanna talk about feel free to tell me" I reassured her" yes I know class is about to start" she said sitting down.i could tell she wasn't fine.

Seori pov--

I sat down taking my books out and focusing on the lesson a breeze of calm came on me knowing I have someone who won't ever leave me sit right next to me. Our 6 hours worth lessons went like a breeze" hey jungwon,I'm gonna sit with eunchae today ok" I told him" yes that's fine eat properly ok" he told me and I smiled at him and skipped to eunchae interlocking arms with her and going to the cantine.

Jungwon pov-

" niki let's go" I said dragging niki away from a picture of eunchae on his desk" fine let me get the others" niki said taking his phone out asking where the other are we met at a center table " hey guys how are yall" I said high fixing heeseung then sitting down" it's been boring without you 2 bro what did we miss in your love stories" sunghoon said with smirk" yeah bro tell us" Jay added" well me and seori met yesterday and played games sh eisteddfod a good game i need to say that I dropped her off we messaged each other she told me to find a valentine,....is today valentine day?" I asked"yeah its 14 of Feb today don't you write the date in you textbook?" Jake replied" I do I just didn't know" I said " well I already asked eunchae to be my valentine with a blue tulip she said yes" niki said proudly"yeah we know you made a huge scene in the corridor in the morning" sunoo said acting like he was gonna puke.

" so are you gonna ask her?" Sunghoon asked me" who?" I said" Seori you idiot" heeseung said smaking my head" why would I ask her " I said scoffing" because you li-" jake said but I covered his mouth" I do but what if she rejects me" I said sighing" there is a possibility of that happening thinking of how you two only have known eachother for like 2 to 3 weeks" sunoo said earning death states from Jay and heeseung" I'm sure she will say yes bro" heeseung said patting my shoulder" you could say as friends then,she will say yes" sunghoon added" yeah bu-"I got cut off by niki and sunoo dragging me over to eunchae and seori" take this" niki said giving me a red rose" eunchae told me its her favourite so I got it so you can give it to seori" niki said grinning.

"Really? Ok thanks bro brb" jungwon exclaimed walking over to seori"Hey seori uhm wanna be my valentine as friends?" Jungwon asked her with a rose with full confidence" sure" seori replied" really ,by the way there is this party at nikis house today wznna coje with me?" Jungwon asked scraching the nape of his neck" sure ill come" seori said grinning "really! dress in dark red then" jungwon said seductively winking at her" I'm dying ah " seori thought.

Jungwon left-seori pov-

" eunchae help me breathe" I said holding her hand" ok in and out now AHHH slay girl you got a date tonight " eunchae exclaimed" yaah bro he said dress in dark red,is that his fav color?" I asked" no idea from the gc I know its blue but it could mean he just wanna see your in dark red" eunchae stated,and I nodded in agreement" now we gotta doll you up let's go " eunchae said dragging me." Ok bro chill" I said whining because I didn't get to eat my chicken. We reached to my house ,who knew she had her fit in her sports bag " wear this ,and top it off with these shoes,ok but let me do your make up first!" Eunchae exclaimed" woah this looks good" I said to her" that's nothing your already so gorgeous I only added blush eyeliner and lipstick not even foundation!" Eunchae said in shock" thanks for the compliment now you go your make up ill go change!" I said taking my fit and running to the washroom in happiness.