Prologue

Love with a man gone mad can be a wild ride. When emotions get tangled, passion might turn into obsession. Be cautious—his love is like a storm, unpredictable and intense. Loving him could be a thrilling adventure or a chaotic challenge.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that many people don't actually know this story is based on.

This is a SHIFTER story, Basically If you don't know what that means; It is a trope where there are superhuman creatures that can transfer into werewolves.

Most of the times, Alphas are the top class, wealthy, successful; betas are the common workers; omegas in most Omegas are seen as second class citizens as they usually can't work due to their heat period, so they take care of the household and such.

In my story, The humans are segregated from the shifters due to something that will be later revealed in the story. If you want more info on the ABO dynamics keep reading, If not Just skip to chapter 1.

Alpha: The alpha is typically seen as the leader or dominant individual in a group. They are often confident, assertive, and take charge in social situations. In the context of dating, an "alpha male" is often described as someone who is confident, successful, and attractive to others. Similarly, an "alpha female" is seen as a strong, independent woman who is not afraid to take the lead.

Beta: The beta is often seen as the follower or subordinate to the alpha. They may be more passive or submissive in social situations and may not take the lead as often. In the context of dating, a "beta male" might be seen as someone who is less assertive or confident, while a "beta female" might be seen as someone who is more nurturing or supportive.

Omega: Omegas are the submissives. They're usually smaller and more gentle. Often they will create nests and be family oriented. Their job is to basically reproduce. In a lot of omegaverse writings, omegas are oppressed in some way or another. Omegas go into heats, similar to female wolves, where they basically need to have sexual intercourse or they go insane. Often they specifically need to fuck an alpha. Men and women can be omegas, all omegas can become pregnant.

There's also certain terms that are common with omegaverse.

Scenting- Scents and smells are important because wolves. Alphas and omegas usually have scent glands, often an omegas heat can be specifically scented. Alphas will often leave their scent on an omega to claim them.

Claiming bites- these are extremely variable from writer to writer. Some claiming bites can be broken, some are completely permanent. Basically its getting wolf married, you fuck them and bite the scent gland on their neck when you cum and boom, married. There's varying degrees of magic involved.

Mates- This can range from anything from being wolf married to being fated soul mates.

Slick- all omegas are self lubricating, often to an extreme degree. Yes even men.

Mpreg- Male pregnancy is extremely common in omegaverse, largely because the entire concept started in gay supernatural fan fic and the fans wanted babies.

Credits to Rorynne(u/rorynne on reddit)

(NOTE: MPREG WILL NOT BE IN MY STORY)  

 That's basically it, Anything else I'll answer in the comments or you can DM me 

 Have fun readinggg💕💕