•new york-the audition•

Michelle's Pov:
I walk into the audition room where i see the three judges, they're the people who decide if im accepted on this world tour or not...

"Hello." I walk and stand in the centre of the room.

Man 1: 193, 193...ah Michelle?

"Yep that me!" I smile.

Man 2: You where actually in the top three from the first audition.

"Well thank you." I keep letting nervous giggles out.

Women 1: Ok so we are going to put on some music for you and you just need to freestyle for us.

"Awsome thank you." I quickly stretch and then stand in position, they start the music.

Emily's Pov:
Im in the corridor right now waiting for Michelle, there is a small window where i can see her dancing. I just hope she makes it because she'll be disappointed but for me it would hopefully mean she'll stay in Toronto.

I hear the music stop then Michelle walks out, i hug her.

"How did it go!" I instantly ask.

Michelles Pov:
The music finishes and i stand back in the centre of the room.

Man 2: That was just fabulous!

Man 1: How many tours have you done!

"I've actually never done one before."

Man 2: We dont do this often but i think we're going to give you an acceptance letter right here.

Women 1: Yep but thats if you want to tour with us.

"Omg! Yes, thank you!" They sign the letter and I grab the letter, i cant believe this, I got in!

I walk out of the audition and see Emily she greets me with a hug. I quickly hide the letter behind me because this isn't the right time to tell her, she will be more emotional than she is already.

Emilys Pov:

Michelle: It went so good, i hope i get in.

I swear i just saw her put something behind her back.

"Hopefully you do, but come here." I hug her when i see a letter fall on the floor, Michelle instantly picks it up. "Hey what was that?"

Michelle: Its nothing Em, dont worry about it.

"Its not nothing Michelle, what is it?" I try to grab the letter but i keep missing but then i grab it.

I open the letter and see an acceptance letter, signed today...she got in. And again i feel tears fill my eyes, i look up at her.

Michelle: Hey Em, come here. *she hugs me tightly*

"Im going to miss you so much." I look in her eyes as she pulls my hair out of my face.

Michelle: I can still see you often, even if it is 8 hours.

"But its not every day Michelle." I kiss her.

Michelle: Lets discuss this later okay, for now lets head back to the hotel and sort things out.

I nod and we walk out of the building holding hands, i dont know if i can live without her if she goes. I just
know i love her so, so, so much.