•new york 2.0•

Michelle's Pov:
I decided to book a few more days in New York for Em and I so i can find an apartment to move into, i have a tight budget but the tour company gave me my first pay check already and its huge. But i geuss this is New York so its expensive.

Its right now 23:24 and Emily is sleeping, im just laying on my back wide awake. I grab my phone and decide to text Riley, if shes up of course.

Ri🤞🏻

M: Hey Ri, U up?

R: Yeah, whats up?

M: I got in.

R: To the tour! Congrats.

M: thank you im so excited.

R: So are you going to look at apartments/houses soon?

M: Yeah tomorrow actually, Em and I booked a few appointments and an extra 2 days at the hotel.

R: Talking about Em, how's she feeling about it?

M: she has her ups and downs but i think she'll be okay.

R: Well I've got to go now, im tired and James is telling me to turn off my phone because its too bright.

M: oki, say Hi to James for me.

I place my phone down again and roll myself up into the duvet, i then spoon myself into Emily. Ive got to make the most of this.

Emilys Pov:
Michelle doesn't know this but im actually half awake, i feel her spoon into me and it makes me cozy. I love when she cuddles me.

—————————-the next morning————————

Emily's Pov:
I woke up first this morning at 7:20am, Michelles going to look at her first apartment in the afternoon so we have plenty of time.

I sneak around the hotel room trying not to wake Michelle up but i failed when i tripped over the bedside table.

Michelle: Morning. *she yawns*

"Sorry!." I lean over to give her a kiss.

Michelle: whats the time?

"7:25" i grab a new top from the suitcase.

Michelle: I will get changed and we can head down to breakfast then.

"Ok Mich." i smile and put on a new pair of jeans.

——————-after breakfast/first viewing——————

Michelles Pov:
Im in the first apartment looking around and honestly its perfect, the view is amazing, theres plenty of space and its in my budget. The only one in my budget actually. I dont exactly get the point of looking at another 5 and wasting this whole day.

"I'll take it." I look at the real estate agent.

Women: Ok awsome, you just need to sign this.

Emily: Michelle you still have another 5 to look at!

*i sigh* "Em this is perfect, i dont get the point of looking at the others that are out of my price range and aren't as great."

Emily: Yeah ok, if this is for you then you should move here.

I smile, read through the papers and sign the papers.

"And here you go." I give all the information back to the women, she tells me i can move in anytime between the 2nd-6th of February which is only 4 days away!.

_____________later that day_____________

Emilys Pov:
I dont believe it, Michelle has to move in to her new place within 4-8 days! Thats not even long! Especially for us to spend time with each other, along with her sorting out packing as well and me at work.

——————————-

Michelle: Em are you okay? Your tea is getting cold.

I snap back into it and realise im still in the cafe we found, i take a sip from my tea, which is cold and i talk to Michelle.

"So now you're definitely moving when are you going to start packing?."

Michelle: Probably tomorrow but i also want to go out with you at some point.

"Yeah im going to really miss you, i wont be able to see you for ages especially with you on tour." I feel tears enter my eyes again, Emily dont cry ive got this.

Michelle: Yeah but hopefully when the tour goes to Canada i can visit you!

"Yeah i geuss so." I swirl my spoon around in my tea.

Michelles Pov:
I dont know what to do, Emily is clearly upset but i dont know how to handle this one. She's keeping her emotions in...maybe she doesn't want to talk about me moving away.

"So Em, the team going to inter-Nationals!"

Emily: Yeah, exciting right! I hope we win.

That sounded sarcastic and real all at once.

"Yeah, i hope they do as well. I will definitely come and support you all." I start to re-apply my lipgloss.

Emily: I think you need some more of that Miche.

I look at the packaging and she's right. I get through this lipgloss so quick its unbelievable, i will order some in a bit.

"Yeah i do, i love this lipgloss it tastes so good." When i mean taste, i dont mean i eat it...like i can taste it on my lips. Does that make sense?.

Emily: I know, ive tasted it before when ive been kissing you.

"Its so tasty right!?"

Emily: Yeah it is to be fair.

Theres definitely something up with Emily but i dont understand why she's not talking about it to me, she normally tells me everything but not now. I will find out at some point but for now im going to focus on my last day in New York with Emily.