Chapter 2: Weather station.

Kino POV:

It was a couple weeks after the bull king incident, and long story short, it left my fur a mess, I had to take a full two hours to get it completely clean and done, as I continued to enjoy the corps room I stayed in, making sure I did daily commissions and taking on a few more as the days went on, I didn't really care for much as I cared for MK and Mei, both were interesting and kept calling me their friend, it felt nice and made me smile, I always went to the arcade with them, I didn't mind unless I was doing a commission before hand, and if I did have a commission I would let them know, it has been a few days since I last saw both.

I sighed as I ended up at the weather station, and headed into it, having a commission about needing to head to the flower section, yeah. Apparently they somehow had that. As I headed inside and simply healed the plants and a long with making some more grow, I noticed over the few weeks I also changed, I wasn't sure if it was good or bad as I always felt like I was being watched... I felt two pairs of eyes on me, it never went away unless I went to the bathroom and was changing, other then that, They were always there. But they somehow made the harder commissions easier, so I didn't mind them, I left a little note for each, both in a different room, it seemed to work because at night I didn't feel watched, the notes said 'You can watch me all you want. But just leave me be at night, or stay, but I want my alone time at night, it's so I can have some peace of mind, I don't mean to offend you at all, have a good night/day.'

And just like that they left me alone, when I was asleep I sometimes felt one or the other, but none bothered me when I slept, one even left hot meat buns, and the other left some peach candy, it seemed nice so I didn't mind it so much, and I always made some fruit cakes, so I left a slice in some containers that had the essence of frost flower so they could keep cool, it seemed both liked them, I kept both separate though, One in the kitchen and one in the upstairs bedroom it seemed to work. When I tried both in the same room, the next morning the said room was a mess and cake crumbs were everywhere, so I decided keep both separate after that.

Soon, the weather station had been taken over by bull clones, as I heard... Sirens? What was going on... I hate sirens.. it reminds of them the night I...

I stood frozen, remembering the nights of terrible things before the founder of the adventure corps found me.

(this is old, I'm aware it is shit.)

REDSON POV:

The bull cloned idiots run around trying to get rid of the alarm, While I huffed annoyed these things are worthless and I really need to work on a better design if I want to get rid of noodle boy and his little trash group. I stayed silent as I started to get frustrated, my hair starting to spark as I soon noticed something... The plants were growing? No.. it's probably my imagination.. hm? "what is it?" Saying it to a bull clone, as it explained the live was ready, I smirked and put my knee over the other.

MK POV:

as soon as we watch the live cast of redson me and Mei were hyped! Could you blame me?!? I'm invincible and I'm going to beat Redson's butt! Hah! But I wonder where Kino is, I haven't seen him in a while, I won't deny I'm worried about him, it has been a few days since we saw him, and We even taught him how to play monkey Mech! It was great! "GET BACK HERE!" I heard pigsy yell in the distance as I traveled on my new staff! Heading straight for the weather station.

(I know it's a short chapter. It's just been hard as I have been having some mental problems as of late. So I won't post, I'll try on weekends, but no promises.)

(2/10/24)
Words?: 744