» Revenge « {Alastor x GN! Reader}

Request by Turtlez87

Warnings: mentions of abuse/abusive relationships, sex, death, killing, screaming, and language (PLEASE TELL ME IF I NEED TO ADD MORE)

Summary: The reader used to be in an abusive relationship before they met Alastor and is only telling him this now. Alastor, being his overprotective self, starts to plot revenge while making sure to comfort the reader and protect them at all costs.

Relationship Status: Dating

"Smile, my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one."

📻🎙️🦌

"I'm not in the mood right now, (A/N)..." I backed away quickly, accidentally bumping into the bedside table in the process.

"C'mon (Y/N), I took you out last week, the least you can do is this. Don't be a bitch," My partner seethed.

My partner was currently trying to force me to have sex when I wasn't in the mood, especially with the bruises covering my body.

"Don't just stand there, get on the bed, slut!"

"No! Get away from me!"

(A/N) raised their hand up and swung it down toward me. I gasped and braced for impact, closing my eyes in the process.

.

I shot up in bed panting with a cold sweat. I looked around frantically, still in shock and fear from the nightmare. I've been having them more recently because I started dating Alastor, the Radio Demon. I've always been afraid of being in a relationship since (A/N) and now that I'm dating again, I'm just worried I'll have to face that again.

"Are you awake, my dear?" Alastor knocked on my door.

"Oh, uh.. yeah..!" I replied.

"May I come in?"

"Sure!"

Alastor entered the room with his signature grin placed on his face.

"Are you alright, darling? You look pale," Alastor asks, his voice concerned but his smile unchanged.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it," I waved off.

Alastor's eyes showed he was skeptical, but his smile was still present, as always. "Alright, well, Charlie is gathering everyone downstairs for some 'Monday Morning Motivational Quotes' and won't start without everyone present."

I had been zoning out, staring at the bedside table in fear.

"(Y/N)?" Alastor snapped his fingers to try and get their attention. "Are you sure you're feeling well?"

"Oh! Sorry, I was just zoning out. Hah... Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Tell Charlie I'll be down in 15."

Alastor nodded his head and started his way downstairs. He was skeptical, they'd been acting up for the past few weeks and he could tell they were lying about being "fine". He brushed it off, figuring they'd tell him if something was wrong.

.

"Alright, everyone, when (Y/N) comes downstairs we're all going to--" Charlie started before being interrupted by Angel.

"Hey, hot stuff," Angel winked to me as they entered the room.

Alastor sent a glare Angel's way, but Angel was unaffected by it.

"(Y/N)! Good morning, I'm glad you could make it. I was just about to explain the 'Monday Morning Motivational Quotes' activity to everyone!" Charlie beamed.