6

We walked into the building and let me say it was packed and hotter than a mf!Blasian held my hand as she lead us through the crowd.

Entering the first floor and walking along the balcony.We reached Nle,

"Hey baby"blasian greeted him as he immediately hugged her.

I stood behind in silence as i felt eyes on me.I turned and saw the girls with amp and they were enjoying themselves.Taylor spotted me and told me to come over,I ignored her turn my attention back to blasian and nle.

"Sup YoYo!"he greeted me as I smiled at the nickname and greeted him also. "hey Bro"

"Yall want anything?"he asked as he looked down at blasian who was under his arm.

"Yeah a hookah and some Henny"She said and looked at me

" two red bulls and wings "i finished her sentence.

"Ite bett"he walked off leaving me and blasian with a group of men

My phone dinged as i looked and saw the gc messages.The girls telling me to come over as i turned off my phone and started a convo with blasian

"Girl?why is the girls and amp looking at you?"she asked as she stared right back at them

Me not turning or giving them the attention,i shrugged my shoulders and looked around the club.I stood up and walked to the balcony looking down at the crowd below.

"Here yall go!"I turned as beryson placed everything onto the table.I walked snd poured shots as blasian fed me some chicken wings.

"First shot for the night girlieee"blasian smiled and we downed it.

(After two empty Hennessy bottles and a half way red bull)

"Aye aye aye aye!"The crowd cheered on and recorded as i danced low with my Megan thee stallion knees as her song bongos played.I turned snd saw blasian dancing on Bryson."ayeeee!"I pulled out my phone and recorded them and turn to the crowds.

I took the mic and turned it to the crowd "POOH SHIESTY THATS MY DOG!BUT POOH YOU KNOW  IM REALLY SHIESTY!"the crowd screamed out.

I finally sat down and took a few deep breaths.I looked through instagram as i saw blasian post and shared it in my story.

"Yo im going downstairs to the bathroom real quick"I stood up and she did as well"lets go"She said as we both held each other hand and walked downstairs

We walked pass the amp section as i heard someone call for me."YOMI!"I heard kai voice and turned around as he stood right infront of me.

"Hey stranger,How you?"i asked

"Shiii im fine,wassup with that!All on the balcony and type shit!"He pointed his hand out at the balcony and folded his arms.

"i really gotta go tho so bye"I turned and walked off cause this nigga not finna make me piss my damn self.

I headed towards the halway as i saw him at the corner right before you turn.I sighed and walked as i passed him but immediately felt eyes on me.

I turned and saw him staring,he gesture for me to come towards him but i shook my head and kept on walking

I turned and saw him staring,he gesture for me to come towards him but i shook my head and kept on walking.I looked back again as he smirked and started to follow me."bitch yo ass can walk fast as fuck in boots!"blasian popped up .

I entered the bathroom and handle my business.I exit the bathroom and now the hallways was crowded.Amp,bryson and his crew and the girls.Blasian and Bryson stood at exit as i walked towards them.

"Aye yomi"Duke shouted as i kept on walking.He grabbed my arm and pulled me back the the corner of the hallway and hovered over me.

He smiled and bit his lips as his grillz shined.
"Nigga put them on a second ago and cant stop smiling"Fanum said as duke looked at him and laughed

"Where you off to?"He asked me as he looked me up and down.

"Home!"

"Why you int joined our section with the girls?"his hand trailed my spine as i tensed up.

"Why should i?They talking to someone in that group and i told them go and enjoy with their men and ill do me,can't kill!"i spoke staring into his eyes.

"Mmm,you staring into my eyes mad crazy tho!"he laughed out and leaned into my ear "but id love the eye contact if we were in a different room "

He kept his face in my neck as i turned away"come home with me tonight!"he said as he rasied his hand and place my neck into his as he gave it a light squeeze. "You coming?"

———————————————————Author
Should sho go home with him tonight or whetttt!