✿ 6 ✿⁠

Tw.

"grandma do you have to go?" Jisung sat beside her on the floor peering up at her with tears forming in his eyes.

She smiled down at him for a brief moment before looking away.
"Well this kidney disease won't fix itself now will it?"

"Right.."

His grandmother found out about her condition a couple months before now. She hadn't intended on telling anyone but her husband, however, jisung accidentally found out and the rest is history.

"When will you get back?" He asked, as he snacked on some gummies.

"Well considering I have to be on the machine for about four hours and it takes two hours to get there, I'd say six hours from now."

"That's soooo long though grandma.."

"I know but grandma has to get better in order for her to keep up with you and grandpa!" She tickled the sides of his body, wanting to get a laugh out of him. It was her favorite sound. Hearing jisung laugh put her mind at ease.

Later that day, after his grandma left, he was sat on the couch watching TV.

Oblivious to everything around him due to the fact that he was enjoying the tv show, jisung didn't feel the couch dip.

What he did feel though, was a hand slowly climbing his thigh.
He whipped his head around and came face to face with two of his uncles'.

He tried prying the eldest's hand off his thigh but the grip was painfully strong.

"Let's play a little game Jiji. Cat and mouse if you will." His uncle smiled and it was somewhat sinister.

"I don't wanna play though.." he swallowed dry and picked at his nail beds with his other hand.

"Sure you do, it'll be fun." Something about the way he said it made jisung feel uneasy. He felt that the riprocussions would be great if he didn't agree, so out of fear and discomfort, he said yes.

(✿⁠)

Jisung was now the only on in the house.
It was eerily quiet as he stared at himself through his grandfather's floor length mirror.

There were marks on his collarbone, his chest, and what looked like a bite mark on his arm.

Aside from that, his wrists were crimson red for two different reasons. One being hand marks from him struggling to get out his uncles' hold and two, cut marks that adorned his wrist in a haphazard way.

His body was on fire and he felt extremely disgusted to even be staring at him self right now. So he cried.

He cried while scrubbing harshly against his skin and he never stopped crying until he heard a vehicle pull up outside.

Willing himself to stop crying, he went and washed his face then practiced smiling so he could greet his grandparents who just got back.

"See? He's in one piece and smiling, I told you ji was gonna be okay honey." His grandfather kissed the crown of his head and jisung tried his never best not to feel repulsive of the simple sign of affection.

He then hugged his grandma who gave him his favorite snack that she brought back.

They watched their mutual favorite show until his uncles' got home.

When they did, jisung asked if he could go to his room and his grandpa said yes and that he'd call him once dinner's done.

a/n: ......yeah
Bye-