SENIOR HIGH FANFIC EPISODE 110: #SHComeback

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

DISCLAIMER: This is made for entertainment purposes only. It is purely from my own imagination and I don't claim the characters as my own, but credit to the original writers. Any scenarios are just made up and it is not based on the original script of the writers.

..

>>> start reading here

"Summer, baby, mommy will tell you something, okay? Come here." Roxy hold her tiny hand and they walked towards me.

I can't explain my feelings, I am so overwhelmed and I am so happy that after 3 years, I finally met my daughter. She is way cuter in personal, so beautiful. She has round beautiful eyes, chubby cheeks, cute face, and wavy hair. Oh my God, my tears are about to fall. I feel like crying.

"Summer.." I don't know what to say. I wanted to touch her so bad, I wanna hug her tight. Pero pinipigilan ko yong sarili ko baka magulat 'sya if I do that.

"DADDEE!"

And this happened next. She called me daddy, runned to me and hugged me. Now what? My heart is about to pop out of my chest. I was so shocked, but my heart is too happy. Kahit si Roxy nagulat din sa pagtawag sa'ken ni Summer ng daddy.

"Ah, Summer, baby, hindi mo yan daddy, okay?" Roxy tried to stop her but she hugged me even tighter.

"Nooooooooo. My daddee! My daddee!"

"Kaibigan ko lang yan, baby. Di mo yan daddy."

What the hell Roxy? You just friend-zoned me sa harap pa talaga ng anak na'ten.

"What are you talking about?" Kakairita talaga tong babeng to kahit kailan. "I'm her dad."

I carried my daughter in my arms and hugged her back.

"Huyy Archie! Anak ko yan. Ibalik mo sa'ken si Summer."

"I'm just carrying her, I'm not gonna steal her away from you. You're so OA, gosh."

In the end, wala din naman syang nagawa dahil ayaw na bumitaw sa'ken ni Summer. Totoo nga talaga ang about sa lukso ng dugo, because Summer recognized me so easily even though hindi ko pa nasasabi sa kanya na ako ang dad nya.

And that memories happened 3 days ago pa.

I just can't stop thinking about it coz for me, that was the best moment of my life. Sinabi ko naman kay Roxy na I wanna visit my daughter everyday but she said 'wag ka ng umasa, Archie, ito na ang una at huling pagkikita 'nyo ni Summer!' like the heck Roxy! That girl is so annoying, pero buti nalang mahal ko sya.

"Hey, Kuya."

Nagulat ako.

"What the hell, Z! Can you please stop doing that? Para kang ghost na basta-basta nalang lumilitaw."

Kakairita na nga si Roxy, dumagdag pa 'tong si Z.

"My God, Kuya. You're so OA, you know? I'm just calling you anyway." She said sitting beside me on the couch as she crossed her arms, rolling her eyes at me.

"May kailangan ka ba?" Tanong ko while sipping some wine on my glass.

"I'm just curious lang kasi. I've been wanting to ask you this the other day pa, but I always forget, so, where did you go the other day after you sent me home from school?"

Actually, gusto kong e-sekreto na muna kina mom and Z about sa pagmemeet namin ng anak ko. Tutal, di pa naman kami okay ni Roxy. Ang dami kasing arte.

"Nothing. I just went to meet up with Gino. I haven't seen him for years, right? Nag-catch up lang kami sa isa't isa, hang out, you know. I didn't go somewhere else."