SENIOR HIGH FANFIC EPISODE 113: #SHTruth

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

DISCLAIMER: This is made for entertainment purposes only. It is purely from my own imagination and I don't claim the characters as my own, but credit to the original writers. Any scenarios are just made up and it is not based on the original script of the writers.

..

>>>start reading here

Under the shadow of a big tree, in the middle of the green grassy ground, we finally found a perfect spot for a picnic. I told Roxy to wait for me because I am going to get the stuffs inside the trunk of my car, it was a surprise. I didn't tell anyone that I prepared these stuffs, although I'm kinda confused what to bring yesterday. I didn't dare to ask mom or Z because it will be suspicious for them. This is embarrassing to say, but yeah, I searched in Google what foods are the best for picnic date. Well, I got so many ideas but I end up grabbing necessary foods from our refrigerator in the house. And some of it, I just bought on the way to pick up Roxy and Summer at their house. When it comes to art, I was suck at it.

"Huyy Archie, anong trip mo?"

The moment Roxy saw me walking back to our spot, to her, with all the stuffs on my hands, she was all shocked and confused.

"Picnic stuffs? Isn't it obvious?"

Nilatag ko yong picnic blanket sa damuhan saka ko inayos yong mga foods at the middle. Na-excite lalo si Summer nong makita nya yong mga foods kaya huminto muna sya sa paglalaro and then she sat beside us on the ground.

"Yeeyy! Yummy food!" Summer grabbed one of the sandwiches and put it excitedly in her tiny mouth.

"Lahat 'to idea mo?" Hindi pa rin makapaniwala si Roxy.

I looked at her and I can see that she was amazed and delighted for what I did, although syempre hindi naman nya 'yon ipapahalata but it's still visible on her beautiful face.

"Yeah, it's all my idea. Naisip ko lang na mas better if dito na lang tayo kumain kesa kumain sa mga restaurants out there. Mas tipid, right? Isa pa, having a family picnic is much better."

Hindi nalang sya kumibo but I saw her smiling secretly.

"Why? Hindi mo ba nagustuhan?"

"Well, aarte pa ba ako? Tsaka, may point din naman yong sinabi mo."

"So, does it mean you like it, right?"

"Hindi ba obvious?"

"I'm just asking lang naman. Kasi If hindi mo nagustuhan, pwede naman tayong kumain sa Mall later. But thanks, at least, you appreciates it."

"Oo na, Archie. Very good ka sa ginawa mo. Sana naman happy ka sa compliment ko di'ba?"

"More than happy actually. You don't have any idea kung gaano ako kasaya today."

I don't know what happened but seems like the world suddenly stops the moment na nagkatitigan kaming dalawa. When I looked into her eyes, I can see my future with her. I know deep in my heart that she is the girl that I wanna be with for the rest of my life. Hindi lang ako interested sa kanya, but I also love her with all my heart. Kahit palagi nalang syang galit at naiinis sa'kin, my heart still likes her no matter what.

"Mommy, Daddee, are you not gonna eat?" The moment got disturbed by this little one giggling beside us.

Same tuloy kaming nahiya ni Roxy.

Roxy clears her throat and helps Summer with her food, and wiping some dirt on her tiny face as well. Hindi ko naman mapigilang mapangiti while watching them together. It's just, it's really good lang sa pakiramdam to watch my future wife with our cute daughter having a good relationship to each other. I never expect na ang isang Roxanne Fatima Cristobal, na matapang at palaban nong Senior High days, will be a good mom in the future. Although, minsan, di ko magets mga trip nya sa buhay, but still, she's a good person.