|agliophobia|

|ella|

Does he know how to blink?

Has he forgotten how to?

Harry walked back into the room after only like five minutes of leaving. He sat down and has been intently staring at me since then.

"Okay, seriously you're freaking me out."

"Sorry." He says looking out the window.

"I hate to ask, but my head hurts really bad. Do you have any pain killers?" I ask politely.

He nods and opens the door, keeping it open he walks across the hall into another room.

"Advil or Motrin?" He yells.

"Either." I say clasping my eyelids shut; blocking the light.

He walks back in with a blue pill and a bottle of water.

"Where did you get this stuff?" I say taking the items from him.

"The water; is bought for me by my friend. The Advil; you know I have no idea..." He shrugs. "It was here when I got here." He sits beside me.

You know how old these could be?

"I'm joking. Zayn gets these too." He says smiling. (See picture attached.)

I let out a breathy laugh and take the Advil.

I hear footsteps down the hall and I look at Harry.

"Either that's good news or bad news. Stay quiet for a minute. " He says using my knee to stand up.

Should I yell? I mean it could be the police looking for me. I remember the last time I did something I wasn't supposed to do.

Laughing?

Harry comes back in, but with someone behind him.

He's gorgeous... black hair, hazel eyes, and a beautiful jawline.

"Ella." Harry says snapping me out of my gaze.

"I said, this is Zayn. The one I told you about."

"All good things I hope." He says in a deep English accent.

"Of course, I'll be back. I'm going to grab Zayn a drink." He says walking out of the room.

"How did you get in here?" Zayn says leaning on the corner of the desk, arms crossed

"Well, being naive, I came in here on a dare. We do it every year, I guess it was my turn." I say laughing quietly.

"Smart girl." He says sarcastically.

"Why is Harry still harboring you? I mean, besides the fact the you're beautiful." He says biting his bottom lip.

"Because she trespassed and now I'm keeping her." Harry says from the doorway, with an angry expression.

"Here." He says to Zayn roughly handing him a glass of god only knows what.

"I'm here on business. We have bad news." He says pulling out his phone. "They found your uncle's body. You must not of hid it well enough." He says showing Harry the news report.

"That's because I didn't hide it, J.C. did." He said furiously.

"Well, you have to be careful. They're going to look at you as a prime suspect."

"I guess I'll just go back home." Harry said.

"Mate, there is going to be police crawling all over this town, you can't be serious. That house is the first place they'll ch.." Zayn says before being cut off.

"No, Zayn, back to England with Liam and Niall."

Oh my god. I'll be free. I'm being let go. Thank god.

"Mate, you won't have anything over there." Zayn says.

"Yes, I will..." He smirks. "Ill have her."

"You're bringing her to England?" Zayn says raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, I am. Why do you care?" He asks Zayn angrily.

"Whoa, mate, calm down. It's just that you'd be taking her out of the country and away from her family." Zayn says raising his hands in surrender.

I do not want to go there, but don't get me wrong. What "family" do I actually have besides my mum. Macks is dead. Dad is an ass. Mum is the only one who I consider "family."

|harry|

"I don't have family." I said getting in Zayn's face. "I did before that...thing killed them! Do you think I wanted that? No, I didn't."

A tear falls from my face.

'Stop, Harry. You're weak. Stop crying. You aren't like this.' The voice says.

"I want this as much as she does, but in order to stay out of that place, this is what I have to do."

"So, that's it then?" Zayn asks.

"Yes, I'm going to England- with Ella."

|ella|

God, help me...