|hemophobia|

|harry|

Peerless. Her beauty can't be compared to a model. Hell, Angels are most likely envious. She almost passed out at the sight of her own blood, on her arm. It's her fault though, so I don't feel bad. Not necessarily.

"Will you stop wining." I say tying the end of the string- again, I was sewing her arm.

"I... it hurts!" She yells shaking, uncontrollably I might add.

"I've felt worse pain," I say tugging a little more just for the fun of it. I let go of her arm and wrap gauze around it.

You may ask where I'm getting these medical supplies. I simply stole them. I have many aliases. I have three main names I go by. Harry Styles, my real name, Markas Heils, Damien Tolle, and Phantom. That's how I steal things from stores- dark clothes and fake odd/cards.

"Harry?" She says as I turn around.

"Yes?"

"What did you mean, you know, about feeling worse pain?" She says sitting up cradling her injured extremity.

*Flashback*

"God you're worthless Harry!" -slap-
It wasn't the physical pain he caused me that killed me, it was words. To me-words, they mean everything.

"I don't know why your mum didn't put you up for adoption-," -kick-
He kicked my knee and I fell to the ground holding my, already bruised, rib.

It all started when Grey died, his brother. He used to be so kind, and caring towards my sister, mother and I. Now look at us, my 11 year old self on the floor bruised and battered. My mum laying unconscious on the floor, and a crying Gemma laying by her side, brandishing a scar across her jaw. James threatened her with a knife one night for being late, he was drunk like every other time, and slit her cheek. Now he does drugs and alcohol every chance he gets.

"Leave him alone!" Gemma says, tears spilling post hastily down her almost ivory skin.

"You shut up you brat!" He says graving his gun off his hip.

See, James is a detective, hence why we've never told anyone. They wouldn't believe is.

I start scrambling to get up but it hurts to bad. By now I'm crying. Rapidly.

"She's gone, you might as well stop trying darling," he says using the gun barrel to lift her chin to look on his eyes.

"What do you think harry?" He said sadistically.

"N, wha..no! No don't touch her!" I scream trying to move I get up and run towards him.

*bang.*

*bang."

Dots. I see dots of black and white clouding my vision.

Gemma, is gone.
My mum, is gone.
My heart, is gone.
Everything I am- or ever was; thanks to theses two people, is gone.
I just witnessed my family, murdered, my mums "lover."

I fall to my knees. Next thing I know, I'm hit with the handle of the gun, and I hit the floor.

Turns out after I blacked out, James cleaned the home, put the gun in my hands, pulls down my throat(to make them think I overdosed and passed out), and set me on the couch directly across from, them.

I heard voices everyday- his voice mostly. Telling me it was my fault, that I could've prevented it, that I- was the killer.

I was placed in the asylum for murder and "psychotic tendencies."

*end of flashback.*

"Nothing."

A/N: guys I know this was a horrible chapter. I know, an abomination to Wattpad, oh well it's a filler because I haven't updated in a while. Thanks for bearing with my those of you who are still here.xD thanks!