Chapter 2 : Who is he?

All of a sudden!! The book on Sansa face, someone lifted it from her face... followed by a small, soft voice.

"What are you doing, nerd?"

Sansa opened her eyes to look. She narrowed her eyes slightly, allowing them to adjust to the light.

"Rest!" she replied curtly.

"Rest? In the middle of this restaurant!" her best friend Gigi repeated.

"Yes," she replied, half-smiling.

Gigi walked over and sat in the chair across from her.

"You really are a strange person," her friend complained before asking, "So what's the matter? Why doesn't her face look good?"

Sigh....! Sansa sighed.

"I'm not sure if I feel bad because I still can't find a gallery to display my finished work or because I'm hungry."

"I think you're just hungry!"

The young woman shrugged. "It's true...hunger brings irritability. And arguing!" she told her friend with a frown.

Suddenly! Gigi shrieked with excitement!

"God!"

"What?"

"Huh, the man next to you is Cillian Murphy!" Gigi quickly replied.

"Who?"

"Damn it, Sansa. Don't you know? He's the guy who played Thomas Shelby."

"Who is he?" She still didn't know.

"She really is a nerd! How is it to be British? Don't know Thomas Shelby," Gigi scolded her young friend.

"Well, I haven't seen many movies. And I came back to England for two years. Don't you forget it!"

After finishing that sentence, Sansa glanced at the person her best friend was talking about just now....

She looked around for a moment.... He is a middle-aged man. Probably around forty years old. His sparkling light blue eyes really stood out to her. The face is slender and well-shaped, the lips are thick, the hair is in a beautiful, wavy style. She thought he looked very good at his age!

Ever since she sat here, Sansa didn't care about anything or look at anyone

Ever since she sat here, Sansa didn't care about anything or look at anyone. And she's not much of a movie lover. Makes her unable to tell the difference between who should be an actor or an individual. And this person has a personality that looks like a normal person!

"He looks good," she told her friend after stopping to survey the actor.

"Hey! Gigi, what are you going to do?" Sansa shouted.

Because right now, her friend is taking out her cell phone to secretly take pictures of the actor.

"Gigi, you have no right to take photos of other people in public without permission."