Chapter 8 : The First Night

After soaking in the water Sansa searches for pajamas that Cillian can wear. Her apartment had no men's clothes. So the outfit she found for him was just a t-shirt that her probably had in her closet. And it's one that he can wear. She handed him a soft white T-shirt to try on.

"You should probably be able to wear them....but I'm not sure about the pants. - Is there one you can wear?" She searched for the biggest, lightest, and most comfortable pair of pants for him. It's a slippery pair of pajama pants. Of course!... It's a feminine style, light pink.

Sansa handed it to him. Cillian took the pants and tried them on without saying anything. But his face and eyes showed a slight amused smile. young actor Walked out wearing light pink pants and a white t-shirt. That made him seem like the sweetest, sweetest man Sansa had ever met.

She laughed at his expression. "How do I look ?" Cillian said. He spun around like a child to show her.

"Very cute." They both laughed at each other.

The two walked, hugging their waists. They teased each other as they walked in and sat down on the sofa in the living area. " You sit down here. I'll dry your hair for you."

She led him to sit down on the floor in front of her. He sat down and easily inserted himself between her legs. Sansa manages to use a hair dryer for him. When she blow-dries his hair until it's dry The two switched roles. Cillian proceeded to rub and dry Sansa's hair.

Tonight, the two men and women did a lot together. Whether it's lying down watching your favorite movie, playing music, making dinner together, or just rolling around and playing with each other. This is the first time! that Sansa felt the presence of someone beside her in her safe space He made her warm and comfortable. Sansa understood why Gigi wanted her to try dating someone so badly. Because it's good like this!

"Would you like a cocktail?" she asked Cillian after dinner.

"Can you do it ?"

"Yes, I'm the best," the woman replied, pointing at the bar in the hallway.

"I created this bar. Specifically to practice making cocktails. I practiced making it until I had my cocktail recipe." She shows off to him.

Cillian laughed at Sansa words and attitude. Before he was led by her hand to sit down at the bar... He sat and watched her prepare the ingredients for the cocktails. There are brandies, liquors, fruit juices, and various brews. was neatly prepared Now he was sitting and waiting for her like a customer.

"Bartender Sansa has arrived," She jumped out from under the table. She makes cocktails and shows off her shaking and tossing skills. It's like performing magic for him. Cillian enjoyed those performances.

There was a moment when she amazed him. Sansa tossed a liquor bottle and a cocktail shaker behind her back. She flows the bottle from left shoulder to right shoulder before pouring it into the glass. It was very exciting for him. She was the best entertainer he had ever met! The more I got to know her, He was even more amazed by her abilities.

"Here, Sansa's version of a cocktail." Sansa handed him a purple-blue cocktail glass. She looked at his expression as he tasted it.

"Wow...very delicious. This is the most delicious cocktail of my life." Cillian praised. Ready to lift it and drink it until the glass is finished. He immediately rushed towards the girl on the other side. Two arms lifted her and sat her on the bar. He used his thick fingers to gently caress her face. The tip of his nose sniffed her neck. Sansa felt his warm breath on her skin. He rubbed his nose and played with both hands, caressing her back and stroking her hair passionately. Cillian looked up at the young woman in front of him. He rubbed the tip of his nose against the tip of her nose.