Chapter 5 : Get to Know

Sansa led the four actors into the living area. They all sat down on the large sofa that was prominently placed in front of the bookshelf. She sat on the sofa opposite them. The girl was extremely nervous at this moment. She's not acting right. Because this was the first time she had brought a stranger into her apartment. All four of them were also men. That doubled the nervousness.

This was not normal for her to blindly bring someone into her own safe space. Even though she knew they could be trusted, it still made the girl feel very nervous.

"Why did you choose to study art?" Cillian asked.

The young woman thought for a moment.

"Um.... It's a continuation of when my parents passed away." She said with a sad look in her eyes. "I was only seventeen at the time. I didn't know how to deal with various feelings. How did that come to me? I'm not a good speaker and don't express myself much. One day, I sat down to draw a picture. At that time, I painted it with every emotion I had. So it made me know Art has no voice. No need to sit and talk. It is a space for us to easily express our feelings. And when that work is finished, paintings are able to communicate the emotions of the owner of the piece. Without speaking. Just looking at it, we can understand that What does the owner of this work want to convey? And how are you feeling? So that's what I chose to study and pay attention to."

She tried to explain her feelings to Cillian, who asked, and other people who are sitting and listening intently to understand as easily as possible.

"Wow, you explain the word. The art is really good, I can understand that," Fin said.

"I'm just explaining my feelings. Art is the ultimate in emotional fluidity. There is no definition."

"Are you English? Or did you just come to study here?" Stephen asked.

"I'm English," She continued. "But I've only been back in England for two years. Before that, I went to study in America."

"Oh, I guess that's why you have an American accent. Because of this," Joe added.

She laughed.

"Yes, I have an American accent. It's much easier to speak and listen to than a British accent."

Everyone laughed in agreement at her words.

"True!"

"You all work in the film industry in the same way? You mean they're all actors?" She asked them, curious.

"Uh... No! I am a screenwriter and director. But we work together. In the series Peaky Blinders," Stephen replied, gesturing to Cillian, Joe, and Fin.

"These three people. Who are the main actors of the story" The three male actors turned around and smiled at her in a friendly way.

"Oh wow... am I hanging out with celebrities? Guess I'll have to look into this!" She excitedly replied to them.

"I'm still very surprised. When you say to your friend, 'Don't know Cillian,'" Stephen said and laughed.

The person being talked about, "I'm not that famous!" Cillian interrupted his screenwriter friend.

"Sorry, I don't really watch many series or movies." Sansa bowed her head in acceptance. She immediately felt anxious. Because since her parents passed away, she had never been to a movie theater or even looked for other entertainment. The young woman could only keep to herself and study the three courses. She has to divide her study time every day between the two universities, with no days off.