Chapter 7 : Teach Me!

Sansa walked back into the apartment, completely distraught. She didn't understand this feeling. Heat flickered throughout her body, including her heart trembling, thump... thump! It almost felt like it would fall out of her chest.

"Dammit!" She cursed loudly to calm herself down.

Knock... knock... the sound of knocking on the glass door echoed. Sansa was quite shocked. Why hadn't Cillian gotten off the elevator yet?

"Hey! What's up? Did you forget something?" she asked him nervously.

"Yes, I forgot the book you gave me."

"Come inside first. Where did you put it?"

"Put it on the sofa." She walked over to the couch where Cillian had left his book, and he followed behind her.

"Ah, there you are!" Sansa saw the pile of books. She bent down to pick it up, turned around, and handed it to him. They both made eye contact. Cillian looked at the woman in front of him with a look that made her very nervous.

'His eyes are really beautiful,' she thought to herself, her eyes still staring at him like that. She didn't know why she didn't let go of the book, and Cillian didn't try to pull the books out of her hands either. Sansa could only stare at those blue eyes in awe.

Suddenly, her lips pressed in a kiss with soft, warm lips from the other. She was stunned! Sansa froze, eyes closed, and almost stopped breathing. It felt like she was spelled into a trance for a while. Everything around them was unmoved. Sansa wasn't sure how long they had been like that until she felt the warm lips retreat from hers. The young woman opened her eyes and looked up at the man in front of her, unable to believe her eyes. 'Yes, he is Cillian Murphy!' His eyes were so beautiful and fascinating.

"I am sorr..." Cillian was speaking, but his lips trembled under her slender fingers. Her touch prevented him from speaking first. She used her middle finger to caress his lips as if considering... those soft, thick lips? The ones that kissed her a moment ago. She didn't look at his face at all. She was only interested in his lips. Sansa decided to wrap her arms around his neck. She leaned in and pressed her lips to kiss the person in front of her. The two people's lips were pressed together tightly from the kiss of the other party.

Damn it! She had never kissed anyone before in her life. She didn't even know what the correct way to kiss was, but her emotions at this point were more driven by her feelings than her brain. Sansa felt a rush of heat and coldness shoot up her spinal cord from Cillian crushing his lips. He caressed her lips teasingly, his tongue entering her mouth, flicking in and out, alternating with sucking and teasing her lips. He seemed to be leading her and letting her follow his game.

'Fuck! The sweet taste of kisses, what is this!' It was the most wonderful feeling she had ever experienced. Meanwhile, his hands were also active. He gently caressed her back, his other hand between her waist and hair, hugging her as she straddled his body on the sofa. Sansa pulled her lips away from his for a moment, staring intently at the young actor in front of her.

'Am I dreaming?' she thought as she touched his face. He stared at her actions, two hands caressing and exploring her body as well. A thick palm touched the girl's face.

"You're so beautiful!" he muttered, his hands moving downward from her face, sliding down to her chest, touching her breasts through the thin cloth. Sansa felt his rough hands.

"Ah..." She moaned unconsciously. The moaning sound greatly stimulated Cillian. He caressed the back of his palm and unclasped her bra, and when he lifted her shirt, two breasts bounced revealing erect breasts the size of a hand and clear pink nipples, untouched by anyone before.