One

Kenzie sat at the swings of the playground near her house, tears falling down her face as she let little sniffles out. She had just came from her parent's funeral, everything got overwhelming for her at the house. People coming in and out of her house, passing their condolences and paying respect to her grandad and herself.

Kenzie felt a presence near her, so she lifted her head to be met with a boy around her age, she looked at him and he was in a full football kit with a football under his arm. The boy looked at her back wondering way she was crying in a park by herself.

Nonetheless the boy asked her "I'm not really good at this comforting thing, so did you wanna play ball with me"

Kenzie looked at the boy and couldn't help but smile as she let out a little laugh, she found it funny how silly he was, she knew that he knew she had just come from a funeral because she was in an all black dress with a little white ribbon on the side where her heart was.

"You really aren't good at this comforting thing" Kenzie said as she smiled at the boy who she found out that his name was Trent. "Let's see if your any good at football" she said as she got up from the swing letting a little giggle out as she grabbed the ball from his hands and running to the field.

"Hey, I am good at football, matter of fact I just came from my Liverpool academy" Trent said proud as ever. Kenzie laughed as she had just megged Trent while he was talking to her.

The two teens played for what felt like forever, just enjoying eachothers company, something Kenzie really needed.

As the sun began to set the two decided to head home, Trent gave Kenzie his football in hopes to meet her again and Kenzie had gave him the white ribbon and told him to take care of it.

Since then the two had been inseparable, everywhere that Trent was Kenzie was sure to be there and everywhere Kenzie was Trent was there. They had experienced everything together and were there for each other in the highs and lows.

As they grew up Kenzie had formed feelings for trent but never had the guts to tell him how she really felt about him. Trent's brothers Tyler and Marcel knew about her feelings for Trent, but in respect of her they never told Trent about it.

The two brothers had told Kenzie to move on from him but she would always tell them "I can't, as much as I want to I can't" their hearts ached for Kenzie, watching her see Trent with different girls and none of them were her, hearing Trent talk about them as if it didn't break her heart into a million pieces

When Trent had began to train with the senior team and then finally having his debut, Kenzie was so proud of him and when he told her it was one of the happiest moments in her life. Although Kenzie knew having a career like this comes with a lot of fame, problems and times where Trent won't be there with her all the time or at all

Kenzie wanted him so bad but he was always out of reach from her