Three

It had been a week since Kenzie met Hannah, her and Trent started to hangout less as he was busy with football and now having a girlfriend and she indulged herself in writing music. Kenzie fell in love with music since she was young, Trent had always supported her and told her to release her music to the world but Kenzie was to scared. 

Kenzie was interrupted from her sleep as her phone was going off like crazy, she groaned as she reached for her phone only to see that the group chat with Jude, mason and bukayo were blowing up her phone with a Group FaceTime call.

The three boys had met Kenzie at one of the England games and instantly clicked with Kenzie and they have been close friends since.

"You guys better have good reason for calling me this early in the morning" Kenzie groaned as she answered the FaceTime call

"Ken it's literally 12pm in the freakin afternoon, how you still asleep mason said shocked

"Okay and?" Kenzie said screwing her face "what do you guys want"

"Well sorry miss grumpy but we just wanted to check up on you" Jude said

"We kinda saw the whole situation with Trent and his new ting" bukayo chimed in

"Aww thanks guys, but it really isn't that deep Trent's allowed to date people, I'm just his friend remember"

"Aww feels bad, imagine being stuck in the friend zone again and again" Jude said laughing

"Ha ha yeah fuck you" Kenzie said while flipping Jude of through the screen

"Guys leave her alone, it's not like she can do anything about it, I mean she has only had a crush for 7 years" mason joked as he joined the other two boys already in a fit of laughter

"I actually hate you guys, I hope you all break your legs in training and never play football again Kenzie said flipping the screen off once more

"Okay guys I think that's enough, no more" bukayo said as he held his stomach

Once the the other two had calmed down Jude asked Kenzie how her music was going

"Yeah it good, but I haven't had much inspiration lately" Kenzie replied while pouting her lips. The group talked for another hour before saying their goodbyes and continuing their day.

Time skip
It's been a month now and Trent had been calling Kenzie non stop and complaining about Hannah and how he has a feeling that she might be cheating on him 4 months into their relationship.

At first Kenzie's heart broke for Trent if only she could tell him to just drop her and be with her because she could treat him way better than she could ever. Every time he would call she would end up telling him what he wanted to hear. Kenzie kept her personal feelings aside and told Trent that he was over thinking and she thought that Hannah wasn't someone to do that to him.

Today the two best friends had decided to go out for brunch, they hadn't spent much time together due to training and everything else happening in Trent's life.

After Trent had picked Kenzie up the two headed to their location, singing to their favourite songs at the top of their lungs. Trent felt so much better when he was with Kenzie, like all his problems and worries just disappear just by being with her and the same went with Kenzie.

They hopped out of the car full smiles on their face as they headed inside, Kenzie was asking Trent how him and Hannah were before she realised Trent hasn't near her anymore.

Kenzie looked back to see Trent, jaw open and anger filling his whole body, Kenzie directed her eyes to where he was looking, and in that moment she to couldn't believe her eyes.

The hannah was sitting with another guy, practically sitting in him and basically sucking his  face off, she pulled Trent's arm to lead him to the car but it was too late the door to the restaurant opened and out ran hannah.

"Trent baby it's not what you think" hannah said gripping on to Trent's hand

"No Hannah, save it, you know I really thought that you were someone special, turns out I was completely wrong" Trent said already annoyed and pissed off

"Trent please" hannah said basically pleading to him

"Why don't you just go back to sucking his face off, yeah" Trent said pulling her hands off him

"Kenzie can you drive me home please" Trent said as he gave the keys to Kenzie and walked away to the car then heading to the passenger side.

Kenzie quickly ran after not wanting to stay another second.