2- Things that aren't meant to be 😖

Please forgive the grammar errors and typos 😭

****

"I'm back! And I got a realization!" Ciel said runnig enthusiastically.

"Whoa calm down! Let me help you with the stuffs you bought" said Naruto walking to the stuffs Ciel bought.

"So what's your realization?" Said Rimuru picking up a box and going to their ship.

Ciel does the same and walk beside him. "I saw one of the member of the future chosen one! He's so young! Meaning the chosen one is like 5-7 years old now! I'm meeting him!"

"Is that safe? Well whatever tho I also what to see the kid" said Rimuru.

"So we're sailing back to East blue?" Said Naruto popping out of nowhere.

"So we're in East blue earlier?" Asked Ciel curiosity.

"Yep! As your navigator I can guarante a smooth sailing going back there!" Declared Naruto proudly.

The three of them laughs and finished up stocking.

"Alright. To the East blue!" Rimuru shouts.

"Hai!" Answered the two.

-------------------

"Look it's a pirate ship leaving the chosen ones village" said Naruto.

"Oh! Must be the Red haired Pirates! You know their captain is really nice!" Said Ciel.

Naruto grin "you like the captain?~" he said teasing Ciel.

"Yep! I really like him .." he said sadly with a distant smile.

"What's the matter then?" Asked Rimuru. "They aren't bad people like Whitebeards unlike Kaido and Big mom" Rimuru added.

"But... It doesn't feel right because he got a future with someone else." Ciel confessed.

"Oof! Steal him then!" Naruto said grinnig.

"I agree... You know us being here will definitely create a butterfly effect... And we're saving Ace in the future right? So it doesn't matter" said Rimuru.

Ciel chuckles at the two suggestions. Then he takes of his mask. The two does the same and when their ship and the Red haired ship passed each others Shanks and Ciel locked eyes and Ciel smiles and waves hello to them. The two does the same and wave at the pirates.

The Red haireds look at the ship. It doesn't look like a pirate ship cause there's no jolly Roger. Then the three of those in the ship waves at them? Do they know that they're pirates? And are they going to Anchor's island?

"Look Captain. That white hair guy is waving at you. Wave back! He looks really pretty." Said Benn nudging his Captain.

The said captain wave back and grins. "There's only three of them there. And they all got the looks. Damn the heavens took their time for those three. Especially the White haired one! Does that kind of beauty even exist...? He can out match Boa Hancock" he said still holding the eye contact.

Yasopp whistled and shouted "EVERYONE! THE CAPTAIN FALLS INvLOVE AT FIRST SIGHT AFTER LOSING AN ARM!"

Everybody cheers and teased the said captain. "Knock it off! Looks like they're going to the Island"

"Both of you will melt if no one averts your eyes Captain" said Lucky eatimg meat.

"Damn it! He puts on a mask!" The captain groans

"The three of them puts on the masks Captain " Benn said.

"Do you think we can see him - them again?" Asked the Captain to no one in particular looking at the ship getting smaller by the distance.

"Based on does weapoms they have and that ship looks like they came from the grandline, that's definitely a ship from water 7 " said Benn to comfort the hopeless captain.

The captain nodded his head well that's interesting