three

"Do you know why I asked you to come onto my office today, Alexandra?"

The often asked question making me surpress a laugh. "Yes." I replied. "And why is that?" Miss Jensen leaning against her desk, and shook her head in disapproval when I sat on the desk in front of hers.

"Well, because this morning my dear friend Rachel told you I was bringing my nonexistent little brother to school, and I told you my car broke down. And those two stories don't really match up do they?"

She shook her head as she walked to the desk I was sitting on. "And do you think this behaviour is accepted in my class, miss Clayton?" She crossed her arms. "I actually don't really know, is it?"

"Lose the attitude," Miss Jensen said, slightly raising her voice. "we're not in your home, Alexandra, we are in my classroom. Where you respect me and my rules."

What the fuck did this woman have with saying my name?

"Oh but I thought you loved my attitude," I teased. and isn't there a saying for that, something like, respect your elders." And if looks could kill we wouldn't want to be me right now.

"This summer was a mistake." Was the first thing she said. "If anyone finds out about it, it could cost me my life."

"C'mon Dani. Don't be so dramatic. Maybe your job, not your life."

"What did you just call me?" Her body was now touching my knees. "Dani? Or dramatic?" I asked, a smile forming on my lips.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you'd want to get detention."

"And what if I did? Just an excuse to see you." I winked at her, she smirked. "Last time I checked, you lied to me. Why would you think I'd make the mistake of coming close to you ever again?" She asked, her left hand toying with the hem of my skirt.

"Last time I checked," I paused, so she'd look up to look at me. "You, we're standing this close to me."
"And if I didn't know any better, I'd say this is pretty illegal, Miss Jensen."

"If you ever speak anywhere near disrespect near or in my classroom I will have you suspended, do you understand?" Her dark blue eyes almost staring into my soul. "I—." I started. She raised her eyebrows, waiting for me to answer. "Yes."

"Yes, Miss Jensen." She corrected, "Yes, Miss Jensen." The words coming out of my mouth too easily. "Good."

"Now go, and come on time tomorrow. Or there will be consequences." She stepped back, taking place on the chair behind her desk.

"Yes Miss Jensen." I almost whispered, feeling almost frozen to my spot on the desk. After seeing me still sitting still on the desk her lips almost curled up into a smirk. "Get up, sweetheart."