chapter 9: Intruder inspires collaboration.

The group of six stood on the main deck, Izuku having calmed down and now leading the others into the internals of the ship, providing an explanation of its functioning and fuel source. Suddenly, a persistent beeping interrupted their exploration.

Katsuki: What the hell is that beeping? It's going to drive me nuts.

Katsumi: Yeah, what is that beeping?

The group searched for the source, discovering it emanated from Izuku.

Izuku: that's my fusion core.

Izumi: What's a fusion core?

Izuku: A fusion core is a high-grade, long-term nuclear battery used to power advanced power armor. It provides exceptional power and duration, but eventually, it will run out.

As Izuku finished explaining, he went to a power armor station, exited the power armor, and placed the fusion core into a recharge station. The group continued to ask questions about the power armor. However, Izuku noticed missing pieces and began to panic. The group watched as he ran around the ship, searching. Suddenly, they heard giggling and metal clanking from beneath the deck.

Izuku: Someone on my ship.

He instructed the group to block the entrances as he went to hunt down the intruder. Pulling out a 10mm semi-automatic pistol, he headed under the deck. There, he discovered a figure attempting to disassemble the power armor pieces. Izuku opened fire, hitting the armor and passing the figure's face without hurting them.

Izuku: Who are you?

The figure run straight into izuku and toppled onto him and revealed herself to be Mei Hatsume, a student from the support course. Izuku, angered by her presence and the fact that she took his power armor, pointed a gun at her.

Izuku (angry): You have two seconds to get off me and keep your hands up.

Mei, now scared, realized the severity of her actions. She got up with the gun pointed at her and closed her eyes, expecting the worst.

Izuku (still mad): Now explain how you got on the ship and why you took my armor. And don't lie; I don't like liars.

Mei (scared): I got on by frying the keypad, and I took your babies because I wanted to know how they work. But I couldn't get them open. (crying) Please don't kill me.

Izuku instructed her to move back to the main deck, following behind without the gun pointed directly at her.

the other 5 now not having to gaurd the exits, they reached the main deck, Mei glanced nervously at the group, who now had a mix of curiosity and suspicion on their faces.

Izumi: (raising an eyebrow) So, Mei Hatsume, right? What's your deal with dismantling people's power armor?

Mei (nervously): I-I'm just really curious about technology, you know? And your power armor is top-notch! I wanted to see the inner workings. It's nothing personal!

Katsuki: (gruffly) Curiosity nearly got you killed. You're lucky he didn't shoot you.

Izuku: (still serious) I want answers. Why were you so desperate to get inside my power armor? What's your angle here?

Mei (hesitant): Okay, fine. I've been working on some inventions, and I thought studying your tech could give me some inspiration. I didn't mean any harm; I just wanted to learn!

Izuku lowered the gun but maintained a stern expression.

Izuku: (skeptical) Inspiration, huh? You could've asked, you know. Breaking into someone's property is never the solution.

Mei (apologetic): I know, I know. I messed up. I just get so caught up in my projects sometimes.

Izuku sighed, holstering his pistol.

Izuku: We'll discuss this later. For now, we need to figure out what to do with her.

The group exchanged glances, contemplating their next move. Katsumi spoke up with a mischievous grin.

Katsumi: Well, since she's so interested in tech, maybe you can put her skills to use. She helps you out, and you don't have to report her little break-in to the authorities.

Mei's eyes widened in surprise, realizing she might have a chance to avoid serious consequences.

Mei: (eager) I'll do anything! Just please don't turn me in.

Izuku: (considering) Fine, but one wrong move, and i won't hesitate to report you. Got it?

Mei nodded vigorously, relieved at the opportunity to make amends. The group began discussing their next steps, keeping an eye on Mei, who was now both nervous and excited about the unexpected turn of events. 

katsuki: she did break in and also fried you lock sooooooo.......... how do you want to proceaed 

izuku: hmmmm........mei follow me 

As the group continued their journey on the ship, Izuku led Mei to a makeshift workshop area. He handed her a set of blueprints, the plans for the T-47 prototype power armor.

Izuku: (serious) Here are the blueprints for the T-47 prototype. If you want to make up for breaking into my ship, start working on these. i  could use some extra firepower. ( more like collect it )

 (A/N: in fallout 4 I'm a greedy weapons and power armor collector so yeah I'm giving izuku my power armor addiction )

Mei's eyes widened with excitement as she eagerly examined the detailed plans.

Mei: (enthusiastic) T-47 prototype! This is amazing! I'll get started right away.

Izuku: (stern) But remember, im watching watching you. If you try anything funny, there will be consequences.

Mei: (nodding) I promise, I won't mess this up. Thank you for giving me a chance.

As Mei started working on the power armor, the group kept a close eye on her progress. Izuku explained the intricacies of the design and provided assistance when needed. The atmosphere on the ship shifted from tension to a focused collaboration as Mei became engrossed in her work.

Katsumi: (whispering to Katsuki) Who would've thought an intruder could turn into an asset for izuku?

Katsuki: (grumbling) Yeah, yeah. Don't get all soft on me.

As Mei worked tirelessly, the other members of the group engaged in various activities on the ship. Izumi double-checked the ship's systems, Katsuki kept a vigilant eye on the surroundings, and Katsumi entertained herself by exploring the ship's technology.

Days passed, and Mei made remarkable progress on the T-47 prototype. The once tense atmosphere had transformed into a dynamic collaboration, with everyone contributing to the ship's maintenance and improvements.

Izuku: (impressed) Mei, you've done an excellent job. Looks like you're not just a troublemaker.

Mei: (grinning) Thanks, Midoriya! I told you I could be useful.

With the newly developed power armor, the izuku felt more confident in facing whatever challenges lay ahead. The unexpected partnership between Izuku and Mei proved that sometimes, even an intruder could become an essential ally in the face of adversity.