July 7th 2023

Note: I will rarely do travis's pov

Travis's POV:

I was sitting waiting in the suite, wondering how the night would go. I had already tried to give her the friendship bracelet i made with my number on it but i was disappointed to hear she has to save her voice for the 3 hour show. She is gorgeous and i have such a crush on her. UGH what am i even saying. there are girls who want ME.. but i want her. 

Taylor's POV: 

I am so excited to release my third "taylors version" album tonight. Tonight is just another show, i am not even halfway through my tour. I love my fans, my music and my career and im so grateful but sometimes its overwhelming. But selena told me that someone special was in the audience tonight. I was so curious. She wouldn't tell me who though. 

The show was great.. everyone was purpled out to celebrate tonight's release of speak now tv. I am exhausted as always and getting ready to go. 

Tree walks in with a smirk on her face..

"Hey Tree"

"Hi taylor, Amazing job as always"

"thanks"

"anyways, i have a special guest who would like to see you if that's alright"

I am falling asleep but i also really want to meet the mystery person. 

"Okay"

Tree leaves and in walks a tall handsome man with a beard and stylish outfit. He looks familiar. 

"Hey" he says.

"Im travis"

"kelce?" 

"yep thats me" he says with a chuckle. "you know who i am??"

"well no offense but i dont really watch football, my dad however played college and is a die hard eagles fan."

"My older brother jason is a center for the eagles!"

"No way! yea i grew up in pennsylvania" 

I was in the middle of my sentence when in walks Kam. 

"HEYYYYYY-"

"kam!!"

"travis"

Kam and travis fist bump while i stand there wondering how my backup dancer knows the football player in my dressing room.