1

Rachel p.v.p
I wake up with my mom screaming. Yup that's right, I'm a 16 year old girl and I still go on holidays with my parents. We were late for breakfast so I got dressed and I went to the hotel's restaurant. When I finish my breakfast I come back to my room to get the towels and then I went to the swimming pool. I search for a place to put the towels and when I found it I got in the pool. The water was very cold but it was very hot outside so i didn't care about that. I was tierd of being in the pool so I went to the towel. I was getting a sunbath when I saw a really hot boy with a brown hair and green eyes that was getting into the pool. Then he starts staring at me and smiling, I smile back and then he starts doing tricks in the water to impress me and they are really funny so I laugh.
He gets out the pool and comes to me. Omg he's so cute.

Louis p.v.p
I wake up in my hotel room. In the bed next to me is Niall snoring very loud, then Harry and then Liam. I'm already 18 so I came with my friends on holidays. I woke them up because we were late for breakfast as usual. After that I went to the pool. I was diving when I saw a beautiful girl with brown hair and blue eyes, in her beautiful towel having a sunbath. The sun was perfectly hitting her in her perfect face. I couldn't stop smiling at her, she was so beautiful. And then she smiles me back so I do some tricks in the water and she laughs so I go to talk to her.
- Hi
- Hi - she says with a smile
- I'm Louis and you are?
- I'm Rachel. Nice to meet you. You are an amazing swimmer.
- Thanks. Where are you from?
- I live here in California and you?
- I'm from London.
- Really? I've never been in London but I think its a very beautiful city.
- I guess it is. Now I have to go, my friends are calling me to a waterpolo game in the pool. Would you like to watch it?
- Sure. You are obviosly going to win.
- Thanks but I don't think so. My friends are really good.
- Okay...
*30 minutes later*
- I told you that you were going to win - she says with a smile
- I guess you were right. But I only won because you were watching.
- Oh stop it. You only met me now... Well I've to go to my room. See you tomorrow?
- Sure. Bye
I think I like her. She's so beautiful.