Rachel p.v.p
In the next morning I wake up with a smile on my face. I've been up all night thinking about that boy. He's so perfect. I have to find him. I went to the pool but he wasn't there so I went to the tenis court but he wasn't there eitheir. I start thinking that he lied to me yesterday and he already went home, but suddenly I hear a voice calling me. I look behind me and there he was, hidden behind a tree. Why is he doing that, I think I'm gonna ask him.

Louisp.v.p
I can't stop thinking about her. Before this, I didn't belive about love at first sight but now it happened... I wake up with Niall snoring very loud as usual. Liam and Harry said that they were trying to wake him up at almost half an hour but they failed, so I said "pancakes" and he woke up. Liam and Harry laugh a lot but I couldn't think in anything but her. I need her in my life but I can't stop thinking that we are never going to see each other again after the holidays end. The boys asked me if I wanted to play waterpolo again and I didn't answer because what I really wanted was to be with her, so i said "I have to go.. bye" and I run away, so I hide behind a tree and suddenly I see Rachel so I call her and she comes to me.
-Hi! what are you doing?- she says with a little laugh
-Hi! I'm hiding of my friends obviosly - I say and she laughs
-Why?
-Because I wanna be with you and not with them.- I say with courage
-Really?
-Yes, would you like to go to the beach?
-Sure.
Now we are going to go to the beach. I hope it goes well. Omg I like her so much, I've to tell her what I feel before the end of the holidays, or I will regret forever.