The Sarcastics (2016)

In another universe, where the world was ruled by villains, Trinidad was a city where crime was rampant

The only hope for the people of Trinidad was a team of superheroes known as The Sarcastics. They were a group of six friends who had dedicated their lives to fighting crime and protecting the city from the clutches of evil. David Johnson was the leader of The Sarcastics, and he was known as The Artist. He had the ability to build and make stuff within a minute and make weapons. He have a staff, a shield, a grapple hook and spray cans to blind the criminals away. Shiann Thomas, also known as Spy Girl, was David's crush. She was the team's strategist and had the power to become invisible. Elijah, or Bubble Boy was David's best bud and had the power to create bubbles that could trap villains. Isaiah Jerome, or Stronge, was the muscle of the team and had superhuman strength, same with Alex aka. The Big Foot. Judah Pierre aka. Jetman, had the power to fly at supersonic speeds. Jaquan Woods, aka Spider Glue, could climb walls and shoot sticky webs.
The Sarcastics faced many challenges in their mission to protect Trinidad from the villains who ruled the city. Covered was a villain who had the power to control and manipulate his cape. Light is a villain who could manipulate light to create illusions. Exterminator was a villain who had an army of robots at his disposal. Pinching Girl can cut things with her crab-like arms, and also hypnotize one by kissing them. Lion Man was a villain who could transform into a lion and a hunter. Roger was a man in a car mechanic suit. Evil Artist was a villain who had the power to bring his painting to life. Flame was a fire-like flaming monster who could control fire. Thirsty was an huge orange monster who could absorb all the water in the city, and finally Glue.
The Sarcastics fought tirelessly to defeat these villains and bring peace at Trinidad. They used their powers to outsmart the villains and save the day. They worked together as a team, relying on each other's strengths to overcome their weaknesses.
One day, The Sarcastics faced their biggest challenge yet. Thirsty had absorbed all the water in the city, and people of Trinidad were dying of thirst. The Sarcastics knew that they had to act fast to save the city.
They used their powers to create a giant water bubble, which they used to transport water from the nearby ocean to the city.
The Sarcastics had saved the day once again. They knew that the battle against evil was never over, but they were ready for whatever came their way. As they walked away from the scene, David turned to his friends and said with a smirk, "Well, that was refreshing". The rest of the Sarcastics groaned, but they couldn't help but smile. They were a team of heroes, fighting crime, with a healthy dose of sarcasm. And they were damn good at it.