Plants

In David's yard, there lived a beautiful flower named Flowery

In David's yard, there lived a beautiful flower named Flowery. She bloomed gracefully, swaying in the gentle breeze, and spreading her sweet fragrance all around. One day, she found two new friends - a leaf named Leafy and a lovely rose named Rosey, and a tulip named Tolsey. Flowery was thrilled to have new friends, and they spent their days chatting and basking in the sunlight. Flowery was especially fond of Leafy, and she couldn't help but fall in love with his charming personality and his deep green color. But one day, a group of kids came to play in the yard. They started plucking flowers, tearing leaves, and destroying the plants. Flowery and her friends were terrified, and they huddled together in fear of being harmed.

David, who had been watching the scene from afar, rushed to the yard and scolded the kids for their behavior. He explained to them that plants are living beings too, and they deserve to be treated with respect and care. From that day on, David took extra care of the plants in his yard, and the kids learned to appreciate and protect them. Flowery and her friends felt safe and happy, and they continued to bloom beautifully, spreading their sweet fragrance all around for everyone to enjoy.