𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒕𝒉 𝑼𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅

~2000+ words

"Kabhi toh pura hoga,
ye chahato ka ghar.

Kabhi toh mil hi jayega
tumko Humsafar"

                                        •| Sew & Sip Cafe |•

In a quaint cafe adorned with vintage decor, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee envelops the air. Ryka sits by the window, sketchbook in hand. Bathed in the soft glow of sunlight filtering through lace curtains, she delicately captures her creative vision on paper, bringing to life the latest trends with each stroke of her pen. Passersby steal glimpses of her focused elegance, unaware of the runway-worthy designs taking shape in the quiet corner of the bustling cafe.

Suddenly, the door chimed, and in walked her two friends, Dhriti and Nikita. Excitement danced in their eyes as they joined Ryka at the table. Laughter bubbled up as they reminisced about old times, making the cafe's ambiance buzz with their infectious joy.

Their conversation echoed with tales of shared adventures and dreams, reaching a crescendo of laughter that caught the attention of nearby patrons. The trio exchanged sheepish glances, momentarily embarrassed by the attention, but their laughter continued unabated.

"Nikita tujhe koi job mila ya nhi" inquired Dhriti
( Nikita did you get a job or not)

"Nhi yaarr kaha, koi accha job mil hi nhi rha"
Nikita spoke with a sad tone. (No, I am not able to find a good job)

" Tu tension mat le, mai hun na mai bhi help krungi tujhe job dhundhne mai" said Dhriti
( Do not worry, I am here to help you find a job)

"Hnnjiiii pta hai mujhe" said Nikita. ( Yes, I know)

"Wese Niku tu Dominar Corporation mai interview kyun nhi deti. I mean it's the fastest-developing company in India" said Dhriti. ( By the way Niku why don't you give interview at Dominar Corporation? I mean it's the Fastest-Developing Company in India)

"Ya, you're right. Mai kal hi ja rhi hun udhar interview dene. They're looking for a PA for the MD who can also handle the finance department" said Nikita with a smile ( Ya, you're right. Tomorrow I will be going to give an interview at their company. They're looking for a PA for the MD who can also handle the finance department )

"Sahi hai isi bahane wo handsome se MD ke saath flirt krne ka time mil jayega tujhe" Dhriti giggled ( That's right, on this pretext you will get time to flirt with that MD )

"Dhri..." Nikita glared at Dhriti

"Accha sorry baba" Dhirti said playfully
( Oh, okay sorry)

"Aur kya haal chal hai aapke designer madam"
Nikita chuckled softly ( And how are you designer madam)