Jaguar Moved On...Kinda.

He finally got a new girlfriend. I had suspected this to be the case for a while.

Jaguar had been acting so weird. I tried to reach out to him a few times for things, such as when I needed something back or was trying to keep up the friendship we had agreed on, but he was always busy or just really awkward about declining.

The actual tip-off was that he tagged a girl I didn't know in his Instagram story. He hardly tagged anyone. But if he did, it was always a close friend that I knew.

After a week or so had gone by, I finally passive-aggressively texted him, because I was so annoyed by his awkward actions despite saying we would stay friends. 

Me: LMAO just realized yesterday would've been 3 years. So Happy NOT 3 Year Anniversary. 🤣

Jaguar: Oh that's right 😂 but it's kinda weird but it's my and girlfriends anniversary too 😅

[He for real had those typos. I for real sounded this dumb.]

Me: LOL what a coinkydink.

So ig that's why you've been weird around me, eh?

Jaguar: Yeah tbh and it's a coincidence that me and hers is the 8th of June

Me: Mkay. You know you can just tell me those things instead of acting weird, right? I'm seeing other people too. 🤷‍♀️ If you'd rather not be friends as well, then just tell me. I do hope you guys have a happy relationship and that you learned from our mistakes to better your current relationship.

Jaguar: Just didn't wanna make things awkward that's all sorry

Me: It's not lol. We both moved on and I'm not the psycho jealous ex type lmao

I truly wasn't upset about him having a new girlfriend. I didn't give a flying fuçk. I was completely over him. It was just childish and annoying that he was being so awkward and had tried to hide it. (Though, it hadn't really been my business to know, I guess.)

But after this, he started to irk me even more. And, I was a little hurt too. I started to really see how little he valued me towards the end of our relationship.

Once he told me about her, he started to post her a lot on social media. First on his story, then in actual posts. 

The thing is, he had long ago stopped posting me. And, he never posted me on his story. He only did 2 or 3 Instagram posts when we first started dating.

But he also did a whole REEL COMPILATION of her?? It was strange. Strange enough that my friends and our mutuals came to me saying that it looked like he was using her to get over me and just over-posting her.

Another thing is that he made an effort to see her every chance he had off of work. As you might remember, he had a hard time doing that for me. As seen from his posts, the amount of time they spent together in their first month of dating was the same or more than the amount of time he had spent with me since he had started that night-shift job.

He also called her on ALL of his breaks, but he had only called me on one of them. If at all. 

How did I know this? He was still on my phone plan and I could see his entire call log when I got the bill.

And, he was also spending lots of time at her house. She lives farther from him than he does from me. Twenty-five minutes versus an hour. Yet, it was always such a hardship for him to come to me or meet me halfway. (I don't remember how I knew this, probably location tags on his posts and the call location on the phone bill.)