Party 🎉

Dabin POV
I was wrapping up Sunghoon bday present when he burst in "YAH GET OUT" I threw the present under my bed as a smirk grew on his ugly ass face "my present?~" I forced him out the room "get the fuk out, this is why I tell you to knock" he chuckled going down to continue setting up for his bday party with Heeseung and Jungwon.

I ran back to my bed finishing up wrapping the present, Sunghoon being the biggest wasteman has set up the biggest party inviting the whole of our fukin school.

Before everyone arrives just me Kazuha and the boys are gonna have a little party and chill before the official party starts, I got ready putting some makeup on...........

I skipped down to meet with everyone who was already here "heyyyyy bitches!" Kazuha, Niki, Eun Chae, Jay, Heeseung, Jungwon, Sunoo and finally my Jake "hey sexy" Niki hugged me as I chuckled

My brother walked in immediately stopping "hell.the fuk.no" I frowned "what?" He shook his head looking at me in horror "you look like a slut" cuz I am 🙄🫥.

I rolled my eyes "Sunghoon it's your birthday don't make me slap you" he scoffed "too much makeup and that whole outfit it useless you might as well be naked" I shrugged "okay then" I went to fake pull down my dress n his eyes widened "NO!" I chuckled as did everyone else as he sighed.

"Go change into something else, there are gonna be horny guys all over this house" I groaned "hoon your not even wearing a top" he indeed only had a jacket on with no top underneath "that's different" I tilted my head done "Jay~" the elder chuckled standing next to me "let her be hoon, we'll all make sure nothing happens to her."

My brother sighed giving up "okay but one of the boys has to be with you 24/7" I rolled my eyes "yeah yeah whatever" he sighed sitting down next to Jungwon who was chuckling.

"Presents!" Everyone gave Sunghoon the presents they got for him "dead plant really?" Sunghoon deadpanned at Jungwon who shook his head with a cheeky smile.

"No it's Injang, you can bring him back to life google it" Sunghoon rolled his eyes chuckling before opening my present "wtf Dabin" I grinned as he held up a 'best grandad' mug "for THE grandad."

He stood up with his fist in the air "you little shit-" "look inside the mug idiot" he looked at me sceptical before seeing another wrapped present "ROLEX?!?!" I nodded "you didn't stfu about it so I thought I'd buy it for ya" he jumped up pulling me into a hug "thanks binnie~" I groaned "yeah yeah whatever pig ass" he chuckled ruffling my hair.

TIMESKIP
After a few hours people started to arrive for the party, Sunghoon was busy with Kazuha so I decided to go see my pretty bf but as I was walking towards him a certain bitch started talking to him "Jake-ah~" Min fukin Yuna.

I glared at the fuker talking to Jake as he smiled HE SMILED I rolled my eyes walking off to get some drinks "woah hoon said you can't drink" I glared at Heeseung as he chuckled letting me be.

"So what's up with you?" I sighed nodding my head over to MY boyfriend and the slut "ouch" I nodded "fukin beg" he chuckled "want to make him jealous?" I hmed "find a guy and start dancing sexually with him, I would offer but I'm tryna get over you and I'm Jakes bsf but I'll make sure hoon don't see" I grinned hugging him "thanks hee."

He chuckled before going to find my brother while I carried out my part of the plan "hey sexy" the elder turned chuckling "sup binnie" Hanbin hugged me "I need you to help me make Jake jelly" he groaned "why is it always meeeee" I pouted "please?" He sighed "help her hannie" Taerae nudged him "fine fine let's go idiot."

I grinned dragging my poor friend to where everyone was dancing, luckily it was a sensual dance "ah fuk me" the hamster boy sighed as I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Put your damn hands on my waist, god I should've used Matthew" he chuckled gripping my waist before letting me lead I mean it's not my first time "rly rubbing your pussy on me? Gross" I rolled my eyes pinching his neck "bitch" I smiled sarcastically.

I was about to take it to another level as I moved his hands to my ass when "get your hands off my girl!" We looked up to see Jake glaring at terrified Hanbin "oh shit sorry Jak-" "we're in the middle of something Jake, don't interrupt" I rolled my eyes purposefully annoying Jake.

My boyfriends face turned red before he grabbed my arm dragging me upstairs, he pushed me into my room slamming the door shut "wtf Jak-" he smashed his lips on mine making me stumble as his hands placed on either side of my face.

I smirked against his lips kissing him back "fuk you make me crazy love" he stared into my eyes his full of possessiveness "shouldn't have been talking to the slut" he chuckled "I was telling her to fuk off" I rolled my eyes "you were smiling soo sweetly" he smirked amused "don't be jealous baby, after today she won't be bothering us again."

I pouted looking at me feet "hey" he cupped my cheek "you know I love you and only you?" I smiled softly placing my hand on top of his "I love you too Jakey, don't make me overthink" he chuckled nodding "okay sweetie." This boy is my universe.

YOIIIII STAYING IN WHALES FOR A WEEK SO WILL EITHER BE WAYYYY ACTIVE OR BARELY ACTIVE DEPENDING ON MY MOOD
VOTE IF U WANNA MAKE JAKEY JEALOUS