Preface

Hello, dear readers, and welcome to my entry. This is my 6th time participating in the ONC!

My previous entries:

1. Eureka✔ (2019) / 2. Drakaina (2020)✔ - longlisted / 3. The Whisperer Of The Dead (2021)✔ - shortlisted / 4. Rieka✔ (2022) / 5. Quatrevois✔ (2022) / 6. The Dark Side Of The Moon (2023)✔ - shortlisted / 7. Second Chance At First Love (2023)✔ (unpublished) / 8. Koi No Yokan (2023)✔ (unpublished)

This year, as well, I think I'll be writing more than one entry. Don't know how many yet as I'm still organizing my thoughts and prompts. It's not easy to pick T^T but I'm super excited!

'Of Silver Rays and Raven Fur' is related to my previous fantasy entries. It's the prequel to Rieka and (kinda) The Dark Side Of The Moon. After all, this is the story of Accalia, Adaliah's sister, and...well, I'll stop at that, haha. Anyway, it takes place way before Drakaina and The Whisperer Of The Dead. All characters and plots are connected but they can be read as stand-alone so don't worry.

Without further ado:

Prompts used:

34. You wanted to go to the moon, see the silvery white glow of it for yourself. Instead, the moon came to you. One day, at your door. (main)

14. "My Love, believe me, waiting for you has always been a form of freedom." - Alexandra Vasiliu.

24. A desperate wish, made from the heart, is always answered. Sooner or later.

Disclaimer

+ None of the pictures used here are mine. They belong to their respectful owners. They are merely used to help the reader visualize things.

+ If you are reading this on any site other than Wattpad then it is being unlawfully shared. Mirror sites often contain malware so please protect yourself and the work of this author by reading only on Wattpad.

Warning:

+ Mention of violence (wolves, duh) and blood, fluff, extremely gorgeous FL, one hawt ML, and (A LOT of) sexual tension. *evil laugh*

Genre: fantasy, romance, and a teeny tiny bit of action.

Note: the story is written from an omniscient point of view.

Cover:

The artist is Madeline Boni x Madnoliet on Artstation.
(https://www.artstation.com/artwork/x3gqr)

com/artwork/x3gqr)

Copyright © 2024 by DreamingAboutCats.

Although this is a free book, it remains the copyrighted property of the author, and it, or any portion thereof, may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher/author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Dreams,

who is always dreaming about cats,

in the literal sense. ❤️