[❤️] ~ intro

Sapnap wakes up in bed with his bestfriend and long time crush. He blushes but couldn't shake the felling he did it with Dream.

Expiclly when mother  dearest finds our and goes mental.

"How can you do this to you're sister" mother hissed, "I accepted you wore like you're father, but  out of everyone you choose you're sisters crush"

Sapnap looked down at his feet voice shaking, "mother I tried.. to move on, to push these fellings away I did but he's just to pretty" he muttered.

"Dealia our son has every right to like Dream to, just because sapphire liked him doesn't mean sapnap is invalidated" bad sighed. "Though you should of locked the door"

Sapnap nodded, "he typiclly sneaks out before anyone wakes up so I didn't think about it" he muttered.

This has been going on for months.
-
.
.
.

Tw:sibling revilery; favoritism; slight homoboia; vaping.
.
.
.

A story about what happens when you diddle you're bestfriend, youve always fought the erage to kiss, you loved for many years... that you're sister also forsakenly likes.
.
.
.
.
Song inspo: stacys boyfriend.
.
.
.
I'm aware I've done it before - in preamnap, but that was loosly inspired.
(For those who don't know the books in question;
It's us/him girl, is loosly inspired by this song aswell.