[❤️] ~ Seven; friedly make-outs

Dream
-
I melt into his hands as he moves locking the door, he looked down at me softly.

"Youre really pretty" I said suppressive.

I chuckle softly, as he pins me down to the bed I just turned red and bit my lip.

"And what you gonna do about it?" I say softly reaching my arms around his neck.

"I don't my little flower." He'd hum, "Maybe I should slowly undress you and make you blush red?" He'd wink.

He'd pull me up a could fell his breath on my lips, "or maybe i should just kiss you" he said faintly.

I moved my hand up to his hair tossing it, "but you wont" I tease him.

He'd smirk and lean in out lips collided and, I just kinda moved in syc with sapnap kissing him felt right. He'd lick my lip after awhile.

I let out a small moan and, He'd slip his tongue in we wore in a heavy make out session only engulfed  with echother his hands wandered my body til they found my thighs.

He started to message them as I just melt.

Til a loud banging  on the door broke us apart.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

He'd growl, "what is it?"

"Dreamie needs to contuie his session!" Sapphire whined.

Sapnap scowled and looked leaning into my ear, "this is our secert. But I'll teach you biology personally~" he'd wink.

"I'll be their shortly" I call out.

I glazed to sapnap, still I don't understand why he snapped at his sister.

"Sap- you still haven't answered why you sn-" I murmred.

I'd look back me with a soft look, whispered in my ear, "watch how I act when my sister is near you, the make out session was you're reason why"

My heart pattered as I melt under him some more.. is he.. meaning he..

Alluding to having a crush on me?

I bit my lip as he stoped pinning me and soft kissed my ear, "think about it, I'll answer it monday."

I nod and slowly get it - blushing a tad.

Sapnaps really hot; honstly I wouldn't mind doing him.

How have I not relized the fact  that... sapnap was always really hot.

I glanced to him and he laid on his bed winking at me, before  I left his room slowly wandering back to a place of discomfort.

Once I get in their I look to sapphire, and that's when it hits me...

***

I sit on my one bed randomly struming my getaire..

"I got a secert I must confess." I muttered, "its not a laugh or how shed dress"

I gulp, "she's not  why I've been thinking about love" my voice hicked.

The image of sapnap shirtless played in my mind, as he pinned me down to his bed and kissed.

"Im inlove with her brother" I murmered.

I can't belive  I can say that, I'm inlove with my best friend. But when he flirts, when he kisses me it fells so surell.

I bit my lip laying  back on my bed as I put my getaire down by my  bed leaning aginst the plae green stained wall.

My mom barged in, "what's this I hear about you being close with sapnaps sister" she'd smirk. "Do you have a girlfriend you're not telling me?"

"No." I sigh, even if I did why would I ever tell you.

Tell you I'm happy.

You  don't desvere to know you're son is happy.

"Well she's a great girl.. and I think it could help get who natasy brother off you" she said.

"What's so gross about sapnap, all we do is playful" I lied, it wasn't anyone.

That I knew, well atleast not  to me.
-
Well damn