[❤️]~ ten ; so huge~ papi

Sapnap
-
God he just lowly said I need to keep it in my pants until we get to his or my house.

I can do that but fuck I want him so bad, it was so hot.

I looked to him and kissed him pinning him to the wall, being very deep and gental.

He'd grone softly as he held onto around my neck, my hands firm on his waist. I backed up abit and smirked.

"That was way to hot." I'd grone smaller, "later we should~"

"Bet we can" he'd purr nuzzling my neck and smiled, "ill sleep with you any day of the week"

***
We're now sitting in my room on my bed, mom and step dad is at my sisters cheer comp. Dad and papa are doing something with their date.

I looked to him closing and locking my door, I smirk and looked into his eyes. "Can we~ its only us"

He'd nod and kissed me softly as I pushed him down on my bed, "ill be so gental"

I slowly started  to understand him kissing down his  his body sucking and leaving marks. He's mine.

Mine and only mine, and I'm gonna prove that so well this afternoon he'd moan.

"Mm~ sap" he'd moan so sweetly.

I smirked, "mm~ you're so pretty princess."  I'd grone, "so fucking perfect"

Dream blushed, "more~"

I smirk, "we got 4 hours baby~ I'm taking my sweet time pretty boy"

He'd whine and pawed my cock and I groned, "you want it so bad~ so needy I love that" I grone.

He buckled his hips I smirked and started ro rub aginst him as I contuie to hickey-fied his pretty neck.

"Please sap~ I've wanted this for awhile" he begs whiney.

I nod grone, "ill do you so well baby"

I'd grind our hips together as I took my belt off and made a show out of me  undressing us my figures lipped in covered in the cold substrnce as I streched him so loveingly.

He'd moan, "no sap~ I want you not the figures" he whine

I'd grone and pull them up lubeing my cock. I'd line up and pushed in and got right to work thrusting harshly.

I lusted for him so long I groned as he moaned.

"Fuck sap~ so so  big" he'd moan, "mm~ so good"

I'd grone, "its all yours pretty boy"

He'd moan as I contuie to reck him with my cock.

And suck his body leaving hickeys. I was loving this so damn much.

I wanted it for so long. And now I finally have slept with my now boyfriend.

"Mm~ you fell so good"  I grone, "im gonna need to do you so much more"

"Aa~ I agree mm~ How have I gone 16 years without being on  you" he'd moan, "so good~"

I grone and ram right into his spot, "I agree ~ mm you're gonna be soo full soon" I grone

He'd moan sqeuriting  all over me and my bed as I contuie  and cum hard.
-
Damn