Touching moment

Ria was packing her stuff she would be taking with her as she she was wearing black ripped jeans with her black and red tank top with her flannel tied around her waist as her hair let loose in curls as she sighs zipping up her last suit case as she sighs on her bed she was really about to start her dream.

"Ria if your hearing this please don't leave"she heard her sisters voice as she turns to the TV in her room seeing her sister and her best friends in there cheetah outfits chanel in purple,aqua in teal blue, doe in orangish red and her sister in pink as they were on the news as her eyes widen in shock.

"Please here me our and meet me in the center of New York where they are doing all that street construction"galleria begs through the rv as ria sighs.

She was then shown running through new York as she pushed people out her way as she stops breathing heavily as she sees her sister and Best friends paceing "well I'm here so what do you have to say"she says breathing heavily.

Galleria walks up"I know I haven't been the best sister I'm so sorry for how horrible I've been to you and you were right some things are more important to people then just the cheetah girls and I see that know cause your my sister for always"she says with tears.

Ria has tears in her eyes before throwing her arms around her sister as she cry's as everyone watches touched at the moment as there best friends watch with tearful smiles.

Ria pulls away from her sister sniffling before she was crushed into a hug by the other girls as they all tearfuly cry as the ground watches with smiles at the touching moment.

She then turns to galleria who was holding a present for her "I know it's last minute but we wanted to give you something before you leave for jillard"she says with a tear full smile.

Ria tears the rapping paper before a cheetah framed picture of them all smiling with the word sisters on the bottom in pink letters as she smiles tearfuly"oh you guys"she says as they all group hug they were sisters for life.