Chapter Eight

Rose awoke the next morning feeling happy. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Laying a towel on the toilet, she hopped in the shower. I so don't want to go to work today she thought to herself as she conditioned her hair.

Drying off from her shower, she checked her phone and saw it was 11:30. She had to be at work at two. Hearing a DING from her phone, she checked her messages. "Good morning beautiful, hope your mom wasn't to hard on you last night;)" she read from Rain. "She let me off with a warning lol" she replied walking to the kitchen for some breakfast.
Grabbing out the eggs and the bacon from the fridge, she then grabbed a pan. While scrambling the eggs she heard a DING, "that's good, now I can see you again, are you working today?" asked Rain. "Yes I have to be in a 2, I'm just making some eggs and bacon" she replied.
"I'll see you there, I wish you could've spent the night with me last night so I could wake up to your beautiful face" he said making Rose blush. "Maybe I can see if Meme will let us stay with her tonight...?" She said nervously. "Sounds good, hopefully it's a yes" he replied.
Rose finished eating then went to her bedroom to get ready for work. She put on her blue jeans, her blue collared shirt, and her tennis shoes. Heading for the door, she grabbed her car keys and said a quick goodbye to her mom and was on her way.

Walking into work, she saw Meme. She walked over and clocked in. "Hey Meme. I was wondering if you could do me a favor" she said hesitantly. "What's up boo" Meme asked. "Well I was hoping you would let me and Rain sleep at your place tonight... please, my mom would never let me spend the night with him and she won't suspect anything if I'm just sleeping over with you" she said blushing. "Yeah boo of course" Meme replied with a smile. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" Rose jumped with joy hugging her tightly.
About that time, Rain walked through the door. Rose walked up to him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips "she said yes" Rose whispered in his ear. Rain smiled his sexy smile then looked at Meme and said "thank you, we appreciate it". Meme gave him a smile and went back to work.
"I just have to text my mom and make sure she's ok with it" said Rose to Rain. And with that, she took out her phone and texted her mom.
A few minutes later there was a DING from her phone. Finishing up the coffee she was making, she pulled out her phone. "Yeah that's fine baby, have fun and text me when you get there" her mom said. "She said yes" Rose said out loud to Meme and Rain. They both smiled, Rain doing a small victory dance.

After her shift was over, her and Meme locked up "I'll just follow you in my car" Rose said as they walked out the back door. "Ok it's not far, Rain can leave his car here if he wants" Meme replied.
Walking over to her car where Rain was waiting for her, she told him to just leave his car there and hop in with her. "We're gonna follow her in my car" she said. He opened her door for her and she climbed in, putting on her seatbelt.
When they parked the car at Memes, they got out, following her to the door. "Just make yourselves at home, I'll just grab some food and be in my room" Meme said winking at them. Rose blushed and looked at Rain smiling.

After getting settled on the pullout couch, they turned on the tv. Putting on some random movie neither of them had seen before, they cuddled up with Roses butt touching his member. She purposely grinded her butt against his member, making him squirm. He reached up with his hand and moved her hair from her neck and gently started kissing. Grabbing her waist he grinded against her.
Rose turned over to face him and started kissing him grabbing his hip. She grinded against him, then took his bottom lip with her teeth. Rolling over, he climbs ontop of her. Grinding his hard member against her clitorous, Rose lets out a quiet moan. Reaching her hands down to his waist, she grabs the hem of his shorts and starts pushing them down. He takes off his shorts so he's naked, and climbs back ontop of her kissing her passionately.
He then sits up and takes off her panties. Kissing down her body, he makes his way to her sex and gently starts flicking his tongue up and down. Rose lets a moan escape through her mouth then reaches down, pulling him back up to her lips. She reaches down with her hands and grab his member, "are you sure" he asks her sweetly. She nods her head yes breathing heavily. Slowly he slides his member inside of her. They both moan as he makes his way all the way inside her gently. "My god babygirl, you feel so fucking good" he said through a moan.
Once all the way in, he kisses her, speeding up slightly. Rose moans and bites her lip, digging her nails into his back. Rain lets a low groan escape his lips, trying to keep quiet. He speeds up, going in and out, over and over making Rose moan uncontrollably. He speeds up a little more, "yes babygirl, cum for me" he says in her ear. Rose cums, moaning loudly, making Rain come undone inside her.
Pulling himself out of her, he lays on the bed next to her "that was amazing babygirl" he said cuddling up to her. "It really was, goodnight handsome" Rose replied. "Goodnight beautiful,sweet dreams". The two soon fell fast asleep in each other's arms.