Chapter Twenty-One

The next few days were the same, them laying in bed while Rose slept away the sickness of the uti. When she finally starting getting better, she decided she wanted to get out of the house, so Rain said he would take her on a date and that he would plan the whole thing. Rain left to go home. He told her he had to shower and plan the perfect date. He had been at her house so long, it felt like something was missing when he wasn't there.
            Rose decided she needed a shower too. She walked into the bathroom, started the water, and got undressed. When she got in the shower, she walked straight into the water, washing off the remainder of the uti. When she was done, she got out and dried off. Then she washed her face in the sink and brushed her teeth. Now that she was feeling 100% better, she walked into her closet to pick out her clothes for her date with Rain. She decided on her black ripped jeans, a brown sweater that hung off her shoulders, and brown heels to match.
             When she got dressed and finished doing her makeup, she looked into the mirror "oh yeah, this is much better" she said to herself. Now that she was done getting ready, she just had to wait on Rain to come and pick her up, so she walked back into her room and grabbed her book to start reading. It had been at least two weeks since she had read, she was reading 'Grey', an erotic romance.

A little while later, she heard a knock on the door, she got up and went to open the door. When she saw Rain, she smiled "I hope you have food planned for this date cuz I feel like I haven't eaten in weeks, I'm sooo hungry" she said with a laugh. "Don't worry babygirl, there will be some food" he added with a chuckle. They walked outside to the car and he opened the car door for her. She climbed in and buckled her seatbelt. Rain got in the driver side and buckled his seatbelt "would you like to run the aux babygirl" he asked. Rose smiled and plugged in the aux cord to her phone. She put all of her music on shuffle and the first song to play was 'is there somewhere' by Halsey.
They rode in silence just listening to the music with his hand on her leg. When they pulled into the parking lot of Osaka, Rose got really excited "oh this is gonna be so yummy" she said happily. Rain laughed and got out of the car, walking around to open her door for her. They walked into the restaurant hand in hand "you look stunning babygirl" he said looking back at her. Suddenly he stopped and pulled her in for a kiss. He grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer to him, deepening the kiss. Rose could feel the heat in between her legs. When he pulled away, he grabbed her hand and lifted it above her head, spinning her in a twirl. Rosed giggled and they walked through the doors.
            "Hey guys welcome in. Just two?" Asked the hostess. Rain nodded his head, then they followed the hostess to the table for 2 and sat down across from one another. Rain ordered the teriyaki steak and shrimp with fried rice, and Rose order the teriyaki chicken and shrimp with fried rice. Of course they swapped a few pieces of chicken for steak and vise versa. As Rose stuck the first bite of fried rice into her mouth, she closed her eyes to savor it "oh my god, this is so good" she said with a smile.
As they cleared their plates, the waitress brought over the check. Rose started to pull out her wallet to cover her half. Rain saw and put his hand over hers "no babygirl, my treat" he said, Rose smiled "thank you" she said shyly. Why does he still make me so shy when he has literally seen me naked and been inside of me she thought to herself as she got up from the table. Rain took her hand with his and they walked out the door. When they got to the car, Rain opened her door for her and she climbed in, buckling her seat belt. As he walked around the car she checked her face and teeth in the mirror. When he clicked his seat belt together he leaned over and put his hand on her neck then kissed her deeply. Rose deepened the kiss even more, her tongue begging for entrance. She pulled away for a second "let's go to your place, it's been too long" she said with a grin.

As they walked into Rains bedroom, he closed the door behind them then grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him. He started kissing her and turned her around, pushing her against the door in the process. He kissed down to her neck then back up to her lips. He pulled her sweater over her head exposing her bra. While continuing to kiss her, he reached his hands behind and unbuckled her bra, exposing her perfect breasts. He cupped her breast with his hand, squeezing gently making Rose moan with pleasure.
He reached down and put his hands around her thighs, picking her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. He walked them over to the bed and laid her down, taking off her heels and jeans. He then took off all of his clothes so that he was naked, exposing his hard member. He climbed on top of her and kissed her deeply, his tongue begging for entrance, she granted permission, opening her mouth. He slowly slid his member inside of her making her let out a moan. He sped up going in. Out. In. Out. Over and over again. Both of them moaning uncontrollably, it had been at least two weeks since they had sex, he sped up again going faster. Rose dug her nails into his back making him throw his head back in pleasure reaching his climax. Rose came undone beneath him.
              Slowly he pulled himself out of her "that was amazing babygirl, it's been too long" he said cuddling up next to her. They soon feel asleep cuddled in each others arms.

              About an hour later Rose awoke and checked her phone for the time. It was only 8pm, she turned to Rain and pecked him on the lips. Rain opened his eyes and smiled "you are so beautiful baby, I love waking up to you".
            Rose smiled " I love waking up to you babe, but I need to get home" they both got up out of bed and got dressed. As they walked out the bedroom door to go to the bathroom, Rain slapped her behind. Rose giggled and walked into the bathroom to pee.
           When they were done in the bathroom, they walked outside to the car, Rain opened the car door for her and she climbed in. He walked around and got in the drivers seat and started up the car. They pulled out of the driveway and headed to Roses house.
             When they got there and walked inside, Hope met them at the front door "Chase has been shot" she said "Nicole said he's ok but she's gonna have to look after him for a couple weeks and he can't help with the kids, do you think you could go down there for a week and help babysit?"
              "Yeah I can do that, but Rain is coming with me, I'm gonna need help with those kids" Rose said as she walked into her bedroom. Her mom said that was fine as Rain followed her in there. "Also can Rain stay the night tonight" she yelled through her bedroom door. Her mom yelled back that it was okay if he did but to behave. They got dressed for bed and climbed in the bed, snuggling into each others arms. Soon, they were fast asleep.