Chapter Eleven

They walked inside and Rose introduced him to everyone. Roses mood lifted tremendously with Rain being there. She was so excited to spend her vacation time with him. Little did she know, he had already made plans for the two of them. "You ready to have fun tonight baby girl" he said to her "yeah, I'm ready" she said blushing feeling the heat between her legs.
She hopped in the shower wishing Rain could get in with her. She grabbed her phone and texted him "I wish you were in here with me baby" she texted him. "Just got everyone to leave and go get some food so I'm on my way" he replied. He walked into the bathroom, got undressed and got into the shower with Rose. "Hello babygirl" he whispered in her ear. Rose turned around facing him. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, kissing her desperately. He picked her up and pinned her against the shower wall making Rose let out a moan. He took her bottom lip with his teeth then gently slid his member inside of her. Rose moaning loudly, wrapped her fingers in his hair. Rain picked up his pace, making his member go in and out of her over and over again. "I love you babygirl" he said between breaths. She moaned "ahh I love you". Pushing in and out harder and harder making Rose throw her head back in pleasure. Moaning uncontrollably, he sped up again, going in and out groaning, until finally they both came undone. "My god I've missed you babygirl" he said smiling while trying to catch his breath.
           He sat her down on her feet and kissed her sweetly. He grabbed her scrunchie and squeezed some body wash onto it. Rubbing in the soap, he washed off her body slowly. After rinsing herself off, she did the same to him.
           They turned off the water and grabbed their towels, drying off. "That was amazing" she whispered blushing. Rain chuckled "yes it was babygirl" he said. They walked into her bedroom and quickly got dressed, as they heard a car pulling into the driveway. Walking into the living room they sat on the couch like they had been there all along.
            Nicole and Hope walked through the front door with bags of food in their hands. "Oh I'm starving, what did you get" Rose said. "Chick-fil-A" her mom responded. They sat down and ate their food then got ready for their date that night. Rose was dressed in blue jean shorts and a blue crop top with her converse. Rain was dressed in blue jeans and a blue T-shirt with his tennis shoes. "Bye momma love you" she said as they walked out the door and got in Rains car.

       They pulled into a parking spot next to the pier on the beach. There was a carnival happening. Rose got excited, she had never been to a carnival on the beach before. They got their tickets and ran around the carnival trying every game and every ride there. They got to the Ferris wheel line and there was a few people in front of them. When it was finally their turn, they got in their seat, as soon as it started going in circles they looked at each other and started kissing. He moved to where he was sitting in front of her and he kissed down her body down to her clitorous. He flicked his tongue up and down over and over until finally she came.
         He kissed back up her body and met her lips with his. He pulled his jeans down to reveal his very hard member. He slid himself slowly into her making her moan. He sped up over and over. Going in and out and in and out until finally he came undone, cumming inside of her. "Ahhh yes! Fuck babygirl" he moaned "your so fucking tight around my cock".
        He pulled himself out gently and kissed her, sitting down next to her and looking at the view. They were now at the top of the Ferris wheel, stopped in the mesmerizing view. "I love you so fucking much babygirl" he said looking into her eyes. She turned her head from the view to look at him "I love you so muches baby, are you okay" she asked noticing the sadness in his face. "I've just never felt this way before about anyone, I don't ever wanna lose you" he said to her looking down at his feet. "I don't ever wanna lose you either Rain, you mean so much to me" Rose replied.
            They got off the Ferris wheel and went to the food court. "Are you hungry babygirl" he asked looking at her "I'm famished" she replied looking at all the options. They settled for corn dogs and deep fried Oreos. They sat down at a table and ate their food enjoying the view of the beach.

        Once they left the fair, Rain grabbed a blanket from his car and they walked down to the beach. They walked for a while under the stars hand in hand feeling the sand between their toes. They ended up in front of this restaurant that was closed. They heard 'perfect' by ed Sheeran playing. Rain grabbed her hand and pulled her into him dancing. They danced through the whole song underneath the stars. Once the song was over they laid the blanket down and made love on the beach to the sound of the ocean waves.

       They got back to Nicole's completely exhausted. They got changed for bed and crawled in the bed together. Warm and cozy in each others arms, they soon fell fast asleep.