Chapter 11: Transfer students?

*intro skit*

(Y/N): Hey, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Did you know that it's illegal to say ''I want to kill the president of the united states of america''?

(Y/N): It's illegal, it's a federal offense. It's one of the only sentences that you're not allowed to say. And it was okay for me to say it right then, because I was just telling you that it's illegal to say...

(Y/N): I want to kill the president of the united states of America... I'm not actually saying it, I'm just letting you know that it's illegal to say That, it's kinda like a public service. I'm letting you know so that you don't accidentally say something like that. But what's interesting is that, it is illegal to say...

(Y/N): I really, really think, someone out there should kill the president of the united states of America... That's illegal! Extremely illegal! Very, very illegal!

(Y/N): But, not illegal to say, with a mortar launcher. because that's its own sentence! it's an incomplete sentence but it may have nothing to do with the sentence before that, so that's perfectly fine, perfectly legal.

(Y/N): I also found out that it's incredibly illegal, extremely illegal to go on television and say something like...

(Y/N): The best place to fire a mortar launcher at the white house would be from the roof of the rockefeller hewitt building, because of minimal security and you'd have a clear line of sight to the president's bedroom.

(Y/N): Insanely illegal! ridiculously recklessly, insanely illegal, yet even more illegal to show an illustrate a diagram.

(Y/N): Insanely illegal! ridiculously horribly felonious, because they will come to your house in the middle of the night and they will lock you up! extremely against the law

(Y/N): Uh one thing that is technically legal to say, is that we have a group that meets fridays at midnight under the belabog bridge and the password is six semper tyranus.

*end of skit*

In the quiet morning streets of belabog, we could see two young girls, wearing a school uniform, One of them had brown hair, tied in twin tails, while the other one has long white hair. The two of them make their way towards the district.

 The two of them make their way towards the district