Chapter 2: A beach episode? already?

You let out a sigh with a tired face as you open the door to your house.

(Y/N): I'm home....

You walk to the living and saw Natasha sitting on the couch, reading a book, she notice you and gives you a warm smile.

Natasha: Welcome home.

(Y/N): Where's Hook?

Natasha: Asleep, in her room.

(Y/N): Oh...

You went to sit next to her and put your her on her shoulder. You inhale and exhale letting the stress of the day out.

Natasha: Long day?

(Y/N): Yeah...

Natasha: Did something happened?

(Y/N): I made a decision that probally will change my life.

Natasha: Oh?

(Y/N): I got..... A girfriend...

Natasha: A girlfriend?

Natasha said surprised.

(Y/N): Well... more like ''Girlfriend's''...

Natasha: Girlfriend's?...

You explained to her what happened.

Natasha: And you said yes?

(Y/N): I was overwhelemed, so I said yes without thinking! What should I do?!

Natasha: Hmm.... Why not try it out? If it's not working, then just say you're not ready. I'm sure they'll understand.

She smiles warmly at you.

(Y/N): You think so? Hmm... Alright then, maybe I'll see if it works, I never had a girlfriend before. Thanks Natasha.

Natasha: You're welcome dear.

(Y/N): Now. I think I'm gonna wake Hook up and annoy her just beacuse I can.

Natasha watches as you went upstairs. Once you're gone, Natasha smile turns into a frown.

Natasha: I know that he's handsome, but I never thought he would attracted four women who would share him. I need to step up my game.

___________________________________________

It was the next day. You meet up with Caelus and Dan heng at your lockers.

Caelus: Hey man! So what happend yesterday?

Dan heng: Seeing that your alive, I'm guessing it's not your stalker.

(Y/N): Nope...

Caelus: Then who is it? Is it a man?

(Y/N): No! Actually-

You were cut off as you feel two soft plumps press against your arm. You saw Tingyun was hugging your arm. Your arm was between her chesticales.

Tingyun: Hey (N/N)~~!

(Y/N):*blushing* H-hey, Tingyun...

Tingyun: Don't forget about our date tomorrow~ see you at lunch~!

Tingyun kissed your cheek before walking away. You looked at your friends and see that their both schooked.

Caelus: