An Early Bus Ride to Destiny

You wake up and your hair looks like an eagle made a nest with zero bird instinct. It's tangled and twisted, and while you rip it all out brushing it in front of the mirror, you think about the day ahead.

You have just discovered that you have been admitted to Gwindle's School of Dragons. I know! That very same morning! How rushed it all is. You're pretty keen. You have no idea why it talks about dragons but at least you got into a school. Your academic track record is pretty poor. Anyhow, you're thoroughly human and are pretty sure dragons aren't actually a thing, so you're interested to see what this new school will involve. But what you're really interested in is...

...the guys. 

The saucy, saucy guys you will most definitely meet. 

You're so new to all this you don't even know what your type is. Mainly because it's up to you readers but we're gonna run with that personality-wise. 

You hop on the bus and walk down the aisle. There are no seats. Except one. 

With a dashingly handsome bro sitting adjacent. 

He raises an eyebrow at you, sandy hair falling across his eyes, and pats the free seat. You don't need to be asked twice. You're beelining. Before you know it your butt is planted next to him and you're chatting him up. 

"So. Gwindle's. How is it?" You ask. 

"It's everything a student could dream of." He says with a deep sultry voice. "There are so many dragons."

"Really?" You're a bit confused. 

"Oh yeah." He shoots you a silky glance. "Wait till you see mine."

You're now quite intrigued as to what exactly this metaphor means, and open up your book, looking at the timetable. "Oh look. We're in the same classes."

"Yeah we are." He smirks, putting a whole leg up on the seat in a casual assertion of manliness.

Just then the bus pulls into the school. You notice the window is open next to him. 

Do you...

A: Push him out the window to make way for a better one

B: Wait around with sandy hair guy to see his 'dragon'

I won't write the next bit until someone comments which one, peace out